Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1371  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Table Rocker's Avatar
Table Rocker Table Rocker is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,336
So I check my UPS tracking number on my prop/rudder shipment to Eric and see that it was delivered today at 11:33 am EST. The next thing I know, my phone is ringing (2:32pm EST) and it is OJ Props. I figured they were calling to tell me what I needed done and how long it would be. Nope, they were calling to tell me they had repaired both parts and were ready to ship them back to me. Both parts were repaired for less than the low estimates on the repairs and done on the same day they received the shipment.

I'm now looking forward to my old prop and rudder coming back as well as a new 4-blade and a dripless seal. I was worried that I would have to drop the seal from my plans in order to pay for the repairs, but that was not the case.

When people talk about great service from Eric at OJ Props, they speak the truth. My boat will never have another brand prop. Thanks Eric!
Reply With Quote
  #1372  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:33 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 13,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rocker View Post
So I check my UPS tracking number on my prop/rudder shipment to Eric and see that it was delivered today at 11:33 am EST. The next thing I know, my phone is ringing (2:32pm EST) and it is OJ Props. I figured they were calling to tell me what I needed done and how long it would be. Nope, they were calling to tell me they had repaired both parts and were ready to ship them back to me. Both parts were repaired for less than the low estimates on the repairs and done on the same day they received the shipment.

I'm now looking forward to my old prop and rudder coming back as well as a new 4-blade and a dripless seal. I was worried that I would have to drop the seal from my plans in order to pay for the repairs, but that was not the case.

When people talk about great service from Eric at OJ Props, they speak the truth. My boat will never have another brand prop. Thanks Eric!
How could anyone possibly beat that service?
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Trailer Special
Includes: 4 T07 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda
Loadstar KR03 Radial tires, mount and balance
Free Delivery


ALUMINUM WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES
SINGLE AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $369
SINGLE AXLE 15" PACKAGE STARTING AT $439
TANDEM AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $649
LED lights, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts
GOLF CART TIRES & WHEELS

PM me or email tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #1373  
Old 03-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Table Rocker's Avatar
Table Rocker Table Rocker is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
How could anyone possibly beat that service?
I don't think you can.
Reply With Quote
  #1374  
Old 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM
76S&S's Avatar
76S&S 76S&S is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Boat: 2002 X Star
Location: At the lake or on the way to the lake!
Posts: 1,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rocker View Post
I don't think you can.
So why even try, Eric is da man!
__________________
Being on the water is best, but when I'm not on the water I'm on TT.

2002 X Star
Sold - 76 S&S
Reply With Quote
  #1375  
Old 03-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Table Rocker's Avatar
Table Rocker Table Rocker is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,336
I just got my FedEX tracking number. The stuff will be here Friday! In and out on the same day!
Reply With Quote
  #1376  
Old 03-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Lumbergh's Avatar
Lumbergh Lumbergh is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1991 ProStar 190
Location: Seattle
Posts: 715
This is more of what have I been fiddling with for the past few months, but here it is:

Dual Battery setup using Battery Doctor 150A, cabling, battery box and second battery.



New Stereo system in its final form for summer, less sub-box perhaps in the month or two:





Kenwood KDC-X595 Head unit, MB Quart 660 6-Channel Amp, and 4 x Polk db651S. A shade over $500 in parts.

Sourced from Sonic Electronix, Amazon and Genuine Dealz for most of the parts. Great prices and free shipping, what's not to love?
__________________
1991 ProStar / 351W with 1:1 Velvet Drive

Last edited by Lumbergh; 03-07-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1377  
Old 03-07-2012, 08:21 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 9,294
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
This is more of what have I been fiddling with for the past few months, but here it is:

Dual Battery setup using Battery Doctor 150A, cabling, battery box and second battery.



New Stereo system in its final form for summer, less sub-box perhaps in the month or two:





Kenwood KDC-X595 Head unit, MB Quart 660 6-Channel Amp, and 4 x Polk db651S. A shade over $500 in parts.

Sourced from Sonic Electronix, Amazon and Genuine Dealz for most of the parts. Great prices and free shipping, what's not to love?
looks great...Lum...you're my hero..
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #1378  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:11 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,231
I cut out Cloaked's motorbox drinkholder today. Ready to glue & screw it together and install the vinyl on it.
Reply With Quote
  #1379  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
I cut out Cloaked's motorbox drinkholder today. Ready to glue & screw it together and install the vinyl on it.


I'll see you in June at the inaugural Dogpound.

.
..................
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #1380  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaked View Post


I'll see you in June at the inaugural Dogpound.

.
..................
Yes you will my brutha!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.