Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 06-04-2005, 10:14 PM
TT Hero

Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Any other skiers in NJ of Eastern PA?

Besides Tall_Andy and myself, any others in my area?

Always looking to meet with other skiers/MC owners in the area. (I have gas money for a pull now and then).

-Dave
Old 06-06-2005, 11:42 AM
TT Regular

Hey, NJ Skier, when are you coming up to Lake Wallenpaupack? Please let me know...
Old 06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 40th anniv X Star
near Allentown

I have a X45 and live in Orefield, PA ( about 5 miles West of Allentown). We travle form TN to maine for long weekends.

Just went to Wallenpaupack, Lake Anna, and Beltsville this season.

If we get to NJ we will email you.

40th anniv X-Star
Old 06-06-2005, 08:59 PM
TT Hero

buss,

Nice boat! I would love to have a pull behind that sometime. The only place near me good for your boat would be the Delaware river south of Trenton. Lake Wallenpaupack is great, too.

WallenpaupackPa,

Are you having any demo days up there this summer? I'm still going to be in the market for a 230 or X-30 in the near future (used) but I have not driven or skied one yet. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:20 PM
TT Newbie

Send a message via AIM to keder21
Skiing on Wallenpaupack

NJ,

I work at the marina Wallenpaupack owns, we have an X-9 in the water all the time and go out after work as often as possible. Who needs a demo day...we're always ready to put a MC in the water. If you're in the area get in touch with us www.sterlingmarina.com. We have an X-30 in stock, nothing used though, come check us out and get a pull!!
Old 06-07-2005, 08:38 PM
TT Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keder21
NJ,

I work at the marina Wallenpaupack owns, we have an X-9 in the water all the time and go out after work as often as possible. Who needs a demo day...we're always ready to put a MC in the water. If you're in the area get in touch with us www.sterlingmarina.com. We have an X-30 in stock, nothing used though, come check us out and get a pull!!
SOUNDS GOOD! I'll look you up sometime this summer. Should I call first? Fridays are a possibility for me. (I'm sure better for skiing, too instead of the weekend.)
Old 06-08-2005, 11:40 PM
TT Newbie

Send a message via AIM to keder21
Wallenpaupack Skiing

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskier
SOUNDS GOOD! I'll look you up sometime this summer. Should I call first? Fridays are a possibility for me. (I'm sure better for skiing, too instead of the weekend.)
NJ, yeah Friday's are much better then the weekends when all the crazzies are around. Or on the weekends at 7am. Give us a call and I'll see if the guys wanna go out. My name's Derek.

Old 06-09-2005, 04:37 PM
TT Regular

Hey NJ Skier, as Derek said we have a new '06 X-30 in stock (I can say that now because Derek blew my cover!). If you want to check it out let us know. We will splash a boat pretty much any time - do it on a Friday if you can. You'll get much more reliable water that way. Just call us or e-mail us. Our contact info is all on the sterlingmarina.com site.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:43 PM
TT Regular

While I'm on the topic, if anybody else is boating on Lake Wallenpaupack or in the area and needs any assistance, Sterling Marina is located on the water at the southwest end of the lake. We've been a dealer since August - our policy is to provide top service to all customers, especially MasterCraft & Chris-Craft owners, regardless of whether or not the boat was purchased from us. We have a fully certified MasterCraft tech on staff.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:19 PM
TT Hero

WallenpaupackPa,

I'll give you a ring in the near future. Just keep in mind that when I'm ready to buy, it's going to be used, not new. That said, I never turn down the opportunity to test-drive ANY ski boat!