Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 01-22-2015, 05:35 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2014 MB Sports 22 Tomcat
Wake the World Michigan

Some of you may be aware of www.waketheworld.org and the great events they put on. Earlier in December I volunteered to organize the first ever Wake the World Michigan event.
We'll be teaming up with the Kalamazoo Gospel Mission and anticipate about 30-40 kids for the day.
It will be held on Monday July 20th on Gull Lake in Richland, MI.
If you wish to participate there are a few ways to do so:
Boats/Drivers - Inboards only, will be taking out and teaching kids to board, surf, ski, etc
Shore help
Sponsors - money, gear, stuff (sending home kids with bags of almost anything)

along with the website above, visit www.facebook.com/waketheworldmi
I'm posting on several forums, so FB would be the best way to ensure you can keep up with the details.

we currently have about 28 volunteers, 12 boats and 9 sponsors. Plenty of room for more!

If you wish to participate please PM me your contact info and we can figure it out.

Thanks!
Old 01-23-2015, 07:51 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Prostar 190, 330 HP LTR
Just a note of support for this event. We've volunteered for WTW in Illinois for the past three years and it is a very rewarding experience and a wonderful cause. If you're able to participate in any way for a day on your boat with these kids, I assure you that you'll be back!!! All the best to you in Kalamazoo

Mike
Old 01-23-2015, 08:32 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2014 MB Sports 22 Tomcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Mike View Post
Just a note of support for this event. We've volunteered for WTW in Illinois for the past three years and it is a very rewarding experience and a wonderful cause. If you're able to participate in any way for a day on your boat with these kids, I assure you that you'll be back!!! All the best to you in Kalamazoo

Mike

Thanks Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk