Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 11-18-2012, 11:53 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1989 ProStar 190
My hubby dropped ME in off the pontoon. Every driver knows how when you're coming in to the dock just right and then EVERYONE heads over to that side to catch the dock for you, wrecking your perfect landing. I was standing at the front trying to offset everyone when he hit the dock tossing me in. I just kind of went with it. Feelings were all that were hurt that day It was right after that that I snorkeled for his glasses and by a miracle, found them. Just caught the wire frames sticking out of the muck and got them the first dive. If I'd have missed them the muck would have never let me find them again. He made supper that night and groveled pretty good after that!
Old 11-18-2012, 02:13 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1990 mastercraft p190
Wedding ring.. Lost it about a month before my birthday in the middle of the lake.. No chance in even attempting to find it.. Wife got me a new one for my birthday.

Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2012, 08:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '02 X-Star. Previous: '98 SportStar, '89 ProStar
I was in my friends' Tige (don't hate, he paid for gas), standing on the sun pad after teaching one of the chittlin's how to get up on a board. I re-entered the cabin area by gorilla swinging on the tower and landing in the center of the boat (standard procedure).

Unfortunately as I swung, my left pinky toe blew the sunglasses off of the person sitting on the back seat. I felt like the north end of a south-bound donkey but she assured me it was no big deal.

The amazing thing, really, was that my ninja skills swiped the glasses without ever touching her head. She was somewhat impressed. Had it not been for my wife scolding me and telling me that I could have just stepped into the boat, it actually was a pretty sweet move.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdjaster View Post
I was in my friends' Tige (don't hate, he paid for gas), standing on the sun pad after teaching one of the chittlin's how to get up on a board. I re-entered the cabin area by gorilla swinging on the tower and landing in the center of the boat (standard procedure).

Unfortunately as I swung, my left pinky toe blew the sunglasses off of the person sitting on the back seat. I felt like the north end of a south-bound donkey but she assured me it was no big deal.

The amazing thing, really, was that my ninja skills swiped the glasses without ever touching her head. She was somewhat impressed. Had it not been for my wife scolding me and telling me that I could have just stepped into the boat, it actually was a pretty sweet move.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams