Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 10-06-2008, 11:57 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, 205, 1995, 350 Chevy
New Mastercraft Dealer in CT - Echo Bay Marina

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce ourselves, Echo Bay Marina, to everyone who uses this forum and who lives in the CT/Westchester County, NY area as the new Mastercraft dealer for this territory. We recently bought the previous dealership (Inland Inboards) and are now working together. If you know Rob who owned the Inland Inboards he is still working with us.

We are located in Brookfield, CT on Candlewood Lake and are a full service marina providing service, storage, and docking. We are also a dealership for Godfrey Pontoon Boats, Trophy Fishing Boats, Polar Kraft Fishing Boats, Bayliner, Hurricane Deck Boats, and Bryant luxury boats. We are now very excited to add Mastercraft to our lineup.

If you live in the area and would like to visit our showroom to see what we are all about and what we can do for you it would be our pleasure for you to visit us. We are open 9-5 seven days a week until Thanksgiving, and then 9 to 5 four days a week until the Spring rush comes again.

Please feel free to contact us or visit us if there is anything that we can do for you or even if you just want to stop by and see the new 2009 Mastercrafts in our showroom!

Thank you,

Bart Conant
Echo Bay Marina
227 Candlewood Lake Road
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203)775-7077
Bart@echobaymarina.com

www.EchoBayMarina.com
Old 10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Welcome to Team Talk! During a 4 day visit in Sept. 2003, to see a MC fellow boat owner in Millord, CT, one day we rode up and visited Ron just after they had opened up the Inland Inboards dealership.

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:18 PM
TT Hero

Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Welcome Bart!

We've had alot of new dealers in this area recently. (2 this year in NJ, Sterling in the PA poconos a few years ago and new owners in MD that took over Bay Watersports.)

Looks like MC is well represented around here!

If I ever get up to Candlewood lake, I'll stop by. (MC owners get free launching, right?)
Old 10-06-2008, 07:31 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Bart,

Congrats on the MC franchise. I'm abut 2.5 - 3 hours away in MA, but pass through CT often to see relatives in NY/ NJ. I'll probably drop by sometime.

John

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:14 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, 205, 1995, 350 Chevy
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

There are a lot of new MC dealers in the area, and we hope to become one of the biggest and most well known in the area. We are going to organize some ski/wakeboard/surf clinics and demos in the spring, so I will keep everyone posted.

If you want to go boating on Candlewood and want to launch here just mention that you talked to me and I will make sure you get free launching!

Thanks Everyone,

Bart Conant
Echo Bay Marina
227 Candlewood Lake Road
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203)775-7077
Bart@echobaymarina.com

www.EchoBayMarina.com

Tags
dealer, mastercraft, ski, wakeboard