Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-08-2008, 12:15 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1986 Tristar 220 351 pcm
Who has been to Sandals Inn Jamaica (Montego Bay)

For our 10 year anniversary I have booked a trip to stay 6 nights at the Sandals Inn. It is the smallest of the Sandals resorts, but is the only one with room service included and a B&B feel. We will have access to all activities offered by the Sandals Resorts. What I am looking for is recommendations for the different activities. What did you do, what did you like, and what could you have done without. Thanks in advance for your responses..
Old 09-08-2008, 02:39 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
If this is for yaor 10th anniversary, then why are you taking her to Sandels, and not hedonism? heck with her NEW look, she'd be right at home!
Old 09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1986 Tristar 220 351 pcm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
If this is for yaor 10th anniversary, then why are you taking her to Sandels, and not hedonism? heck with her NEW look, she'd be right at home!
Eh not my cup of tea.. That is a swinger joint isn't it
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
MC Addict

Boat: Tubtime Tugboat
Send a message via MSN to bcampbe7
Never been to Sandals, but my wife and I went to Grand Lido Negril. Very nice place and no (or very few) kids. Also, Hedo (can't remember which number) is right across the street. Went over there to check-it-out and saw some pretty odd stuff.

Last edited by bcampbe7; 09-08-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '00 MariStar 230VRS
Stayed at Dunn's River for our honeymoon 'bout 8 years ago. Did Ochos Rios. Pretty forgettable - you walk up the waterfall holding hands in line with a bunch of other tourists. Only memorable thing about it was the 2 local ladies who got in a knife fight in the parking lot while we were waiting for the shuttle back to the resort. Surreal.

You can go tubing on the river. It's relaxing and they bring along beer.

We went to the Sandals Ochos Rios for dinner a couple times. Good restaraunts. At Dunn's River resort they had scuba, waterskiing, parasailing, and lots of watercraft you could check out. Only thing for scuba is if you're not already certified you needed to get up early for the class.

Have fun.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: mastercraft, X-30, 2004, MCX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7 View Post
Never been to Sandals, but my wife and I went to Grand Lido Negril. Very nice place and no (or very few) kids. Also, Hedo (can't remember which number) is right across the street. Went over there to walk around and saw some pretty odd stuff.

Due tell!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
MC Addict

Boat: Tubtime Tugboat
Send a message via MSN to bcampbe7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
[/b]

Due tell!!!
One thing that was burnt in my brain was a lady walking a guy on a leash. The lady was also holding a whip. We left shortly after that.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190, fuel injected 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7 View Post
One thing that was burnt in my brain was a lady walking a guy on a leash. The lady was also holding a whip. We left shortly after that.
Did this guy happen to be from tx and own a x-30?

'91 prostar 190
Old 09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Stayed at Sandals Ocho Rios in 2000 and Sandals Royal Caribbean in 2005. Make sure you utilize all the resorts near you. You get free transfer service to the other Sandals. If you want to have dinner at one of the nice restaurants at one of the other resorts, make reservations on the first day there. These get booked up quickly. I would highly recommend the Royal Thai Restaurant at the Sandals Royal Caribbean.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: X2 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte View Post
For our 10 year anniversary I have booked a trip to stay 6 nights at the Sandals Inn. It is the smallest of the Sandals resorts, but is the only one with room service included and a B&B feel. We will have access to all activities offered by the Sandals Resorts. What I am looking for is recommendations for the different activities. What did you do, what did you like, and what could you have done without. Thanks in advance for your responses..
Yep I have been Montego Bay stayed there 3 times, it is a fun time!! Most of the people are on their honeymoon or on their anniversary, the good thing you are 5 minutes from the airport so no long bus drive from heII to get to your resort, the down side is the airplanes taking off all day long and the sound?? It is not so bad?? But it is something you should know….. The other good thing being so close to the airport is the day you are coming home you don’t need to have a long 2 hr drive back to the airport, so you can drink more at your resort!!! Yes they have MC boat and you can ski from 8 to 11 I think??? But if you get to know the boat diver and tip on the down low…. they will get the boat out at 6am and take you around the beach to the north to a NICE bay,, glass for days!!!! And they ski you ski it is so nice!!! PM me if you would like more info…. You will have a good time!!!! And you drink like a fish at the bars!!!!!

Last edited by RexDog1; 09-08-2008 at 03:36 PM.