Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 08-11-2004, 02:13 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC Prostar 190, '93, Stars N Stripes
Send a message via Yahoo to betsy&david Harrison
Will pull you in Bak'o Cal!

on vacation and need to ski too? Let us know when. Boat is a '93 PS Stars N Stripes. Sorry, old school, no PP. Yep, I drive an SUV with a MC sticker on my Sequoia. Boat is 1 1/2 hours away in its own garage by the lake, no need to pull it on the highway. Like I said we love to have people ski with us. Betsy
Old 09-03-2004, 05:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 PS-197 - X7
Ski Bakersfield?

I some times work in Bakersfield and can easily pack my ski along, how often are you skiing in Bak'o? Where do you ski and how much notice do you need?

I've got a loaded '03 PS-197 but no course open on our lake yet this year, so I can only free ski. You're welcome down here any time to free ski and I can let you know when our course channel has enough water.

Chuck

crdickey@hotmail.com
Old 09-03-2004, 07:49 PM
MC Maniac

We ski every weekend through October that we can. Have you ever skied with Dave Stewart out in Elsinore? I know he used to frequent that place frequently before he move north. He skies with us now. His wife Mari is skiing the tournament out there this weekend. She has been getting mid way into 28 off. Pretty incredible.

The lakes are north on I-5. You take the exit for Arvin. It is called ___?__ east. You take that road which turns itself into Wheeler Ridge Rd 13mi to the big power lines crossing the road. Turn left here and it is called Millux Rd. We are all the way down the road and then down the single lane path. Through the gate and we are the 2nd lake, 7th Heaven. (I'll remember the name of the stinking road and send it...getting old sucks)

I don't need much notice at all. Send me an email at harrisonb3415@yahoo.com
Old 09-16-2004, 09:55 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 PS-197 - X7
Back in town!

Ever ski during the week? My weekends are booked with my little girl, 6 years old and she's up on doubles and crossing both wakes!

Really looking to get more course time somewhere, anywhere and willing to bring my boat but need to do it during the week. Any ideas?

Don't know Dave Stewart.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:56 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: ProStar 190 1996 LT1
Chuck,
I do have a course in Big Bear,and I would be more then happy to pull you.The only problem is, the wind blows almost ever morning as 8:45AM. So we ski from 7 to 9 everyday you are welcome to come join us.
One other thing it is a little cool, air temp. at 6:30 this morning was 45 degrees. Water temp. where the course is 62 degrees. It has gone up last week it was 57 degrees.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:00 PM
MC Maniac

John...how about this weekend?

We are headed out this weekend...Oct1-3. Water is great..food is great...drinks are great...skiing is great...what in the he.. are you wait'in for? Betsy
Old 09-29-2004, 08:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: Prostar 190 1994
I don't know what he is waiting for...I would be there in a minute to ski Bakersfield!
Old 03-22-2005, 02:37 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 X1
betsy&david!

Is that your house on page 30 of WaterSki magazine?!? I can't imagine there are a whole lot of lakes out there in Arvin.

I talked to you a few months ago. If you guys are up and running my ski buddy and I would love to give your course a few runs. Especially since I've never been on a course!

Let me know.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:19 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 04, X10, 350MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by crdickey
I some times work in Bakersfield and can easily pack my ski along, how often are you skiing in Bak'o? Where do you ski and how much notice do you need?

I've got a loaded '03 PS-197 but no course open on our lake yet this year, so I can only free ski. You're welcome down here any time to free ski and I can let you know when our course channel has enough water.

Chuck

crdickey@hotmail.com
Chuck,

How's the water level and water temp. at Lake Elisnore? Full suit or springer. I heard the lake is really full. Has MC opened up the channel?
Old 03-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Leroy

I hear you André, where is the nearest airport we must have business there some weekend.

This is really nice of you Betsy and David.

Quote:
Originally Posted by André
I don't know what he is waiting for...I would be there in a minute to ski Bakersfield!