Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 04-21-2005, 04:54 PM
bgreene

Talking Looking for skiers in seattle/everett

Im a ski bum up here in seattle lookin for anyone who has afternoons off durring the week to go out. The summers already here, and I seem to never have anyone to go with me durring the day. Anyone interested e-mail me @ bryan@jnbconsulting.com.

Bryan
Old 04-21-2005, 05:04 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 Triton 176 Mag
We need to see that boat Bryan!!! Show some pics and good luck with the looking.. And welcome aboard!!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 06:09 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Welcome, Bryan.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 MasterCraft ProStar 197
Send a message via AIM to erkoehler Send a message via MSN to erkoehler
Once again, to far for me, but welcome to the board.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:42 PM
MC Addict

Boat: MasterCraft PS205 351 HO
Hey isnt lakesrick up that way??

Welcome aboard

The wife calls me abrasive
The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo
Old 04-21-2005, 10:23 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC Prostar 190, '93, Stars N Stripes
Send a message via Yahoo to betsy&david Harrison
Hi Bryan,

I have a hard time believing you can't find anyone to ski with up there. What lake are you near? People ski Lake Washington early in the morning....go venture out some day and check it out. Is there a lake near Snowqualamie? Or is that Lake Washington?

Betsy
Old 04-22-2005, 06:54 AM
bgreene

Thanks everyone! The board seems like a great place! Betsy, you are totally correct, there are tons of people to ski with both on lake washington and lake stevens (north of seattle) and lake sammamish (east of lk washington) in the early mornings, but my trouble is durring the week, I work from about 2am to 11, and there are many days, like yesterday and probably today too, that the water is just glass, and believe it or not, its sunny and warm up here! and when I get off work, all I want to do is ski, and only sometimes have a second, but rarely have a 3rd...so looking for someone who maybe is interested in going out around noon or just after on the days when the wind isnt kickin too much!

Thanks everyone!
Bryan
Old 04-22-2005, 01:28 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC Prostar 190, '93, Stars N Stripes
Send a message via Yahoo to betsy&david Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgreene
Thanks everyone! The board seems like a great place! Betsy, you are totally correct, there are tons of people to ski with both on lake washington and lake stevens (north of seattle) and lake sammamish (east of lk washington) in the early mornings, but my trouble is durring the week, I work from about 2am to 11, and there are many days, like yesterday and probably today too, that the water is just glass, and believe it or not, its sunny and warm up here! and when I get off work, all I want to do is ski, and only sometimes have a second, but rarely have a 3rd...so looking for someone who maybe is interested in going out around noon or just after on the days when the wind isnt kickin too much!

Thanks everyone!
Bryan
I'm envious that you ski up there! The lakes are gorgeous. Try looking into ski clubs in the area. On the Internet you can try "Ski Clubs" and it should take you to your area. I'm sure you can get someone to ski with you. They have all the ski corportations up that way too. Those guys would ski anytime.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
MC Addict

Boat: SN196
Send a message via AIM to rodltg2
i dont know if this place is near you but it looks awesome.

http://www.warmanlake.com/defaultFRM.html
Old 04-22-2005, 01:53 PM
bgreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy&david Harrison
I'm envious that you ski up there! The lakes are gorgeous. Try looking into ski clubs in the area. On the Internet you can try "Ski Clubs" and it should take you to your area. I'm sure you can get someone to ski with you. They have all the ski corportations up that way too. Those guys would ski anytime.
Thanks Betsy! I will definately do that! My parents know Gordy Holmes @ Connelly just down the street from us, so I am going to try and touch base with him. If you ever make it up here let me know, and we'll take ya for a pull!

Thx
Bryan