Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-10-2004, 12:32 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 02 Xstar
dealers

I was wondering if anyone had a list of dealers available that they have used and would tell someone about.Their are so many lets say not so good ones out there I would like to work with one thats a stand up deal.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:02 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: It's always changing! X-Star-Prostar190/205-Maristar
I assume you are talking about a Mastercraft dealer. I can't help you there, but if you are looking for a used car/boat dealer, perhaps I can be of assistance. Several years ago, 3 friends and myself founded a car dealership. It is nothing fancy, but we usually stock very nice cars. (Corvettes, BMW X5, Hummer, Lexus, Porche, etc) We drive each car ourselves for a month or so and then sell them for $300-500 over our cost making it a win win for everyone. We all do this part-time, so we don't need to make a ton of money, it is more of a hobby.
If there is a specific vehicle you want, I can go to auctions and find most any vehicle. I charge a flat fee of $495 for the service. All the vehicles I buy have remaining factory warranty so there is no worry of buying a car that needs work. I also have an elcometer, which is an electronic paint thickness guage that allows me to tell if the car has ever been repainted. Check out our website for more info www.carmatchauto.com Be sure to look at the specials page as it will gve you a flavor of the cars we typically find.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:29 PM
TT Hero

Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
mastercraft dealer....

Budman,

I have had great luck with Lisa Chase at Liquid Sports Authority in Pennsauken, NJ. (Just east of Philly) Purchased my 1994 prostar from her and my friend purchased a 1987 prostar and later a 1995 prostar. Great service and very experienced with Mastercrafts. Her number is 856-488-9443. Tell her that Dave W. sent you.

I also have a friend who has a Ski Nautique and Tige' dealership.
He is in Branchville, NJ (north jersey) A real honest guy, Ive known him for 20 years. Certified in marine repair and automotive too!
Lou Checchini
Offshore marine
973-948-7177
Also, tell him Dave W. sent you.

Hope this helps.