Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 05-21-2015, 09:24 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2005 yamaha sx230
lime green welting/piping

hey guys so unfortunately a mastercraft boat is not in my budget at the time but im hoping someone here can help, i purchased a yamaha sx230 5 years ago and its started to show its age, over the off season i repainted the whole boat and re upholstered the seats, i purchased from ebay lime green welting/ piping to go with my lime green theme. i bought 10 yards and it went real quick, i then purchased 10 more and ran out again. well now that user doesnt have any more and i have a few seats left to do. i spoke to a guy at a mastercraft dealer in florida that was able to order me more for me but unfortunatley isnt the same, i believe and i could be wrong the part number i had was 076496 ad was a bright lime green, the one i recieved was 384374 attached to it and was a darker metallic lime green. so hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction so i can finally finish my boat kinda bummed it wont be ready for memorial day weekend but nothing i can do at this point. thanks again any and all help is greatly appriciated
Old 05-22-2015, 12:39 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2007 X2, 1988 Prostar 190 (Sold)
Those part numbers are likely made up by the re-seller. Most Vinyl Part numbers look different than that. I have a large Upholstery facility in Nashville so I have access to all sorts of vinyl. If you can mail me a swatch I can most likely match it up and get you what you need. Post a picture if you can but likely it will need to be matched up in person. Let me know if you can send a piece and Ill pm you my address.