Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 08-09-2004, 07:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 88' MC Prostar
Fuel Sending unit 88' Prostar

Anyone know where I can get one. Nearest dealer is over 2 hours away. I saw in a post on the wakeboarding site that some need to be calibrated. I would prefer to do this myself and save the money for a ski!!!!!!
Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!
Thanks
Andy
Old 08-10-2004, 08:34 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1985 MasterCraft S & S 351 w/powerslot
Go to www.skidim.com They are great people to work with and have fair pricing. I think the item that you are looking for is 0512. When you get on their site you enter this part number and take a look. I just ordered one for my 85 model. I am hoping that it will cure the constant jumping around and intermittent operation of the old one. Hope this helps.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:09 AM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I usually order from skidim, but when I had to replace my fuel sending unit on my 93, I had to order it from MC. I'd suggest calling skidim instead of just ordering online so you can be sure you're getting the right unit. They're very helpful.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1985 MasterCraft S & S 351 w/powerslot
I would agree. They also have a customer support e-mail where you can send in your information and they can tell you if it will work. I wouldn't want to buy anything without talking to them first. Their support people are top notch. Very quick to respond.