Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 08-22-2008, 07:07 PM
C36's Avatar
C36 C36 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Boat: Previous boat (2005-2013): MasterCraft, X-5, 2001, 310 hp Predator, PerfectPass StarGazer WBP
Location: BC, CANADA
Posts: 707
Here is a summary list of what is currently still available (153 decals in 55 different kinds):

decal # = Number Available
# 3 = 4
# 6 = 1
# 9 = 1
# 13 = 1
# 17 = 2
# 19 = 1
# 24 = 3.9
# 25 = 5.9
# 26 = 2
# 29 = 1
# 30 = 4
# 31 = 2
# 32 = 5
# 33 = 4
# 35 = 4
# 37 = 1
# 38 = 4
# 39 = 1
# 40 = 5
# 41 = 1
# 42 = 4
# 43 = 1
# 44 = 1
# 47 = 1
# 48 = 1
# 49 = 1
# 50 = 1
# 51 = 1
# 52 = 2
# 53 = 2
# 54 = 2
# 55 = 4
# 56 = 2
# 57 = 5
# 59 = 6
# 60 = 2
# 61a = 2
# 61b = 4
# 62 = 4
# 63 = 2
# 64 = 3
# 66a = 2
# 67 = 6
# 69 = 4
# 70 = 3
# 76 = 4
# 78 = 1
# 79 = 1
# 80 = 6
# 81 = 2
# 82 = 1
# 83 = 5
# 84 = 5
# 85 = 3
# 86 = 5

For more detailed information on these decals (number available, colour, outline, shadow, length and height) click on the table at the bottom of post #1. To go directly to post #1 click here. Thank you.
__________________
MasterCraft /MariStar OEM Decals (1989 to 2001) for various models.
Over 70 different decals to choose from!
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-02-2008, 08:03 PM
90 Maristar 90 Maristar is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Boat: Mastercraft,maristar,1990
Location: South
Posts: 38
I am very interested in purchasing two #36's and one #43. This would complete the hull of my boat. I live in Marietta, Georgia.

Thank You,
Laura
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 AM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
C36, if you happen to come across an oval "30th Anniversary" drip molded sticker from a 1998 PS 190 Anniversary boat, let me know. I'm missing one.

THanks,
Captain
Still in the market for this if you come across one C36.

Thanks
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
C36's Avatar
C36 C36 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Boat: Previous boat (2005-2013): MasterCraft, X-5, 2001, 310 hp Predator, PerfectPass StarGazer WBP
Location: BC, CANADA
Posts: 707
I still have two #26 and one #43. I have sent a reply to your PM. Please let me know if it does not reach you. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Maristar View Post
I am very interested in purchasing two #36's and one #43. This would complete the hull of my boat. I live in Marietta, Georgia.

Thank You,
Laura
__________________
MasterCraft /MariStar OEM Decals (1989 to 2001) for various models.
Over 70 different decals to choose from!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-03-2008, 01:36 PM
C36's Avatar
C36 C36 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Boat: Previous boat (2005-2013): MasterCraft, X-5, 2001, 310 hp Predator, PerfectPass StarGazer WBP
Location: BC, CANADA
Posts: 707
Noted with orignal request - I have you on the list. But I don't want to mislead you, it is unlikely I would come across this one. PM sent your way with a couple of places that might have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Still in the market for this if you come across one C36.

Thanks
__________________
MasterCraft /MariStar OEM Decals (1989 to 2001) for various models.
Over 70 different decals to choose from!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
worthington
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
mastercraft decals

I have a 1992 mastercraft vrs 200 maristar. Do you have the decals (maroon and turquoise) for this and how much would they be?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
worthington
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
mastercraft decals

I have a 1992 mastercraft vrs 200 maristar. Do you have the decals (maroon and turquoise) for this and how much would they be?
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 AM
worthington
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
#79

I would be interested in #79. How much is it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by C36 View Post
Here is a summary list of what is currently still available (153 decals in 55 different kinds):

decal # = Number Available
# 3 = 4
# 6 = 1
# 9 = 1
# 13 = 1
# 17 = 2
# 19 = 1
# 24 = 3.9
# 25 = 5.9
# 26 = 2
# 29 = 1
# 30 = 4
# 31 = 2
# 32 = 5
# 33 = 4
# 35 = 4
# 37 = 1
# 38 = 4
# 39 = 1
# 40 = 5
# 41 = 1
# 42 = 4
# 43 = 1
# 44 = 1
# 47 = 1
# 48 = 1
# 49 = 1
# 50 = 1
# 51 = 1
# 52 = 2
# 53 = 2
# 54 = 2
# 55 = 4
# 56 = 2
# 57 = 5
# 59 = 6
# 60 = 2
# 61a = 2
# 61b = 4
# 62 = 4
# 63 = 2
# 64 = 3
# 66a = 2
# 67 = 6
# 69 = 4
# 70 = 3
# 76 = 4
# 78 = 1
# 79 = 1
# 80 = 6
# 81 = 2
# 82 = 1
# 83 = 5
# 84 = 5
# 85 = 3
# 86 = 5

For more detailed information on these decals (number available, colour, outline, shadow, length and height) click on the table at the bottom of post #1. To go directly to post #1 click here. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-02-2008, 07:49 PM
C36's Avatar
C36 C36 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Boat: Previous boat (2005-2013): MasterCraft, X-5, 2001, 310 hp Predator, PerfectPass StarGazer WBP
Location: BC, CANADA
Posts: 707
Worthington: Personal message (PM) sent to you via TeamTalk. If you do not recieve the message, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthington View Post
I would be interested in #79. How much is it?
__________________
MasterCraft /MariStar OEM Decals (1989 to 2001) for various models.
Over 70 different decals to choose from!
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-13-2009, 02:13 PM
twalker2001 twalker2001 is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: 190
Posts: 2
Want to buy

I am looking for some decals for my prostar. From one of your posts you may have what I need. Is there a way I can get in contact with you to see what decals you have left.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 AM.