Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft Prostar 190, 1990, Indmar Ford 351w GT40P, Borg Warner 1/1 Velvet drive 71c 10-17-004, pp stargazer, Acme 13
I am looking to replace the upholstery on my 1990 (white and yellow)prostar 190: essentially the driver seat cushion and the back bench, but the rest could use some help aswell. Since MC doesn't sell the skins for prior to 2003 models and since I've seen some great jobs on the site, I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone who would be able to make them and would be willing to sell and ship them internationally (I live in Europe)? I am having a lot of trouble finding someone locally who would do the job...
Old 11-17-2007, 12:14 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1988 MC Prostar 190, 351 Ford
Send a message via AIM to 88 PS190
Have you inquired at car upholstery shops? the only difference is the material (marine grade vinyl)

I know of a few shops, but the cost of shipping to Belgium is likely going to outweight the benefits of them doing it.

And since they are used to working off a model, they'd do bes tif they had your old skin to replicate...

Search for car upholsterers, Sail Makers, Awning/sign makers

Those are the people who will either do it, or know how to find the person locally to accomplish the task.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:57 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Try to contact this guy, atlfootr's man Jim in Maryville, TN,http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...80&postcount=1,

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 11-17-2007, 12:58 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Try to contact this guy, atlfootr's man Jim in Maryville, TN,http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...80&postcount=1 He once worked for MasterCraft. You would have to ship your existing over the big pond, but......................!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.