Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakeboarding & Wakeskating

Old 11-04-2007, 03:31 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Temporarily Boatless
2007 IWSF Wakeboard World Cup in Doha, Qatar

It just so happens I will be in the area at that time. I havnt been able to make it to an event in the states but I will be able to see one in the middle east. It looks like MC is a sponsor for the event. Anybody else from TT gonna be there?
Old 11-04-2007, 03:31 PM
MC Fanatic

The tournament yesterday was awesome. I had the opportunity to talk with alot of the pro's and I was impressed with their friendly and professional attitude. Lots of excellent riding by everyone. Dallas Friday and Phillip Soven took first in their class. I got some good pictures with quite a few of the riders but a few of them asked me not to post them on the internet so out of respect for them, I wont post them. That was the first time I got to see a pro event and look forward to seeing them ride in the future
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft, X-1, 2007, RTP-1
Send a message via AIM to Lennyp04
Who was your favorite pro there...if you had one specific one and why?

2007 MasterCraft X-1, RTP-1, Ballast, MC Cruise, swivel board racks, Glacier White and Midnight Black
Old 11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
MC Fanatic

I enjoyed watching all of them ride. I cant really say I had a favorite rider. I will say that Phillip Soven, Andrew Adkinson, Dallas Friday, and Shelby Kantar were pretty cool people to meet. They all took the time to talk to me for a little while and they seemed to really appreciate their fans. The coolest thing that happened was at the end of the finals Andrew had fallen twice and knew that he wasnt going to take first so he came in front of the crowd and pulled a sick suicide raley. It was probably the coolest trick I had seen all day.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft, X-1, 2007, RTP-1
Send a message via AIM to Lennyp04
Pro riders are so sick. Every year Sterling Marina has a ride a star weekend where they drop in an X star and have a pro rider or 2 come up for the weekend. This year I went out at 7 in the morning with Collin Harrington which was a sick session. The year before that was Ben Greenwood during the worst chop ive ever rode in and the year before that was Kevin Henshaw.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, RTP-1, Ballast, MC Cruise, swivel board racks, Glacier White and Midnight Black
Old 11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
MC Fanatic

Thats bad@$$ man! I cant imagine actualy getting to ride a set or two with a pro. I was excited just to get to talk to them.