Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-08-2007, 11:08 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKTX21
No way Doug, your boat should go to someone that will appreciate the condition. If I wasn't happy with my boat and setup, I would purchase it no doubt. I've seen Doug's boat and observed his manner about it and $17,500 is a steal!
I almost emailed you before I listed it, Jeremy. I appreciate the compliment. "My manner about it," you mean when I pulled it out of the river at light speed to avoid the tsunami that was headed our way? Worst weather ever that weekend. How we all got so much water time still amazes me.

And you can send them to the bow and not worry about your seats getting stepped on (it has 2 cupholders now).

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Last edited by east tx skier; 08-08-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190, 350 EFI, PP, 13th Floor Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier
I almost emailed you before I listed it, Jeremy. I appreciate the compliment. "My manner about it," you mean when I pulled it out of the river at light speed to avoid the tsunami that was headed our way? Worst weather ever that weekend. How we all got so much water time still amazes me.
Thanks for the consideration! You on the ramp and me trying to slip my boat in a tornado that weekend, haha. I have a couple of battle scars from that still. You would be in awe of how high the river got at one point... 26 feet over conservation!

I'm perfectly content with my boat abuser group of friends, so no pristine boat for me in the near future
Old 08-08-2007, 11:19 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: What ever floats your.....
Quote:
I learned a very valuable lesson last night about drinking and posting.
Lesson learned..... Drink more often, the posts have a whole new meaning. Or no meaning depending on how far you've gone.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:32 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKTX21
Thanks for the consideration! You on the ramp and me trying to slip my boat in a tornado that weekend, haha. I have a couple of battle scars from that still. You would be in awe of how high the river got at one point... 26 feet over conservation!
It made it hard to know for newbies like us where the channel was. We were lucky to get out of there unscathed.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:33 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin' 4 Toys
Lesson learned..... Drink more often, the posts have a whole new meaning. Or no meaning depending on how far you've gone.
Just got a keg of Shiner bock on tap here. 15.3 gallons to go.

/yikes and away!

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 AM
MC Hero

Last picture for the evening. Goodnight all.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Old 08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
I know you posted this low light pic for effect and you may have had a few shiners too, but I am gonna need a better pic than this sir
Old 08-09-2007, 10:05 AM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric
I know you posted this low light pic for effect and you may have had a few shiners too, but I am gonna need a better pic than this sir
The lighting in the garage is poor. My apologies. I can certainly oblige with a better picture, sir.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

Old 08-09-2007, 10:09 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Quote:
The lighting in the garage is poor. My apologies. I can certainly oblige with a better picture, sir.

Chrome rim aint so shiny in this pic!!!

You gotta get a better pic that this Eastie!!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:15 AM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodarSki73
Chrome rim aint so shiny in this pic!!!

You gotta get a better pic that this Eastie!!
Rim bling was never my passion. I can shine them up for delivery though. Here's a picture post trailer lift. The shine may be a bit better in this shot, but Ric won't like the lighting.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club