Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 06-06-2007, 01:23 AM
gregk

Looking for slalom skiers in Md /DC area

I am looking to get out some afternoon weekdays at my place on Patuxent River this summer .Mainly Slalom but willing to be flexible, enthusiastic beginners welcome too ..have great conditions ,just need a couple regulars who can get out on a weekday afternoon..have 2 prostars and a course available...just email me if you are interested..Greg
Old 06-06-2007, 08:56 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209
How far are you from Richmond?
Old 06-06-2007, 12:00 PM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Greg, I used to ski on the Patuxent but live in FL now. I still have family up in MD though and visit frequently. I know you're probably looking for regulars but let me know if you'd like to ski with the occasional visitor.

My questions in your other thread were meant to find out if we'd skied together before. Were you skiing the course on the Patuxent back in the late 90s (98-99)?

- Jim

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Old 06-09-2007, 05:07 PM
gregk

hi jim

i think i do remember you ,what year MC did you have then and did you have an asian girlfriend ..you might be the guy Im thinking of ..let me know if you come this way..its tough anymore to find a regular .did you all stop by my house and the course? Greg
Old 06-09-2007, 06:23 PM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
I had a red and white PS190 and a blonde American wife. I used to hang out around Jug Bay with Bobby Ward if you knew him. I started coming down and skiing the slalom course in 1998 after I bought my first Mastercraft (it wass a red and white '90 Prostar 190 with big HO stickers on the windows). Did you work for the park service on the river there?

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190

Last edited by shepherd; 06-13-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
gregk

yea ,i think i recognize it now,different than i was thinking ..and i know bobby well from working here at the park and at tri state marine,you were prob on the course i put up by my house....greg