Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old Today, 10:15 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 X-Series MCX
Berlin Lake, Ohio - Water Control Plan Deviation

For those that don't know, the USACE routinely draws down Berlin Lake starting in July each year in accordance for a 40+ year old water control plan. It is outdated and frankly, ridiculous.

The Corp of Engineers has created a deviation plan to keep the water in Berlin Lake until Labor Day.

Please send a message to the email address provided below stating that you are in favor of this deviation and that you would like to see this put in place on a permanent basis. We also ask for your assistance in gaining support for this proposal from your Federal, State and Local elected officials. Their positive feedback could provide the extra leverage needed to get this proposal approved.

At this time, we need to generate as much positive support as possible for this request to show our commitment to a more logical system of Berlin Lake Water Management.

Emails to be send to: [email protected]

Please send this around to everyone you know who will support this initiative.
Old Today, 02:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
Do you have to be from Ohio? Cause I'll send an email if you type one up for me, but I'm not from Ohio lol
Old Today, 03:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Done. I always thought it was ridiculous the lake level was dropped so early. Hope it's made permanent.
Old Today, 04:29 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lda6339 View Post
Do you have to be from Ohio? Cause I'll send an email if you type one up for me, but I'm not from Ohio lol
Nothing says you have to be from Ohio. Proposed verbiage in following post.
Old Today, 04:32 PM
TT Enthusiast

Copy and paste the following to this email address: [email protected]

Subject: In Support of Deviation

Dear USACE,

As a concerned stakeholder of Berlin Lake, I am fully in support of the proposed deviation plan. I would also request that this deviation be made permanent.

Thank you,

(Name here)