Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakeboarding & Wakeskating

Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Calling All DFW-or nearby Wakeboarders

Dallaswakeboarding.com 5th Annual Tournament

Itís time to block your calendars for August 18th and 19th and make plans to be at the 5th Annual Dallas Wakeboarding Tournament!

Thatís right! Weíre doiní it again! And how could we not? This is the one and only event in DFW put on by local riders, for local riders. Itís a chance for any level of rider to show what they can throw down!

This year the tournament will be held...

at Marine Creek Lake in Fort Worth.

Weíll have 7 divisions; Beginner, Intermediate I, Intermediate II, Advanced, Expert, Outlaw, and Wakeskate. We will be posting additional info soon on the difference between Int I and Int II.

We already have several local boat dealers who have generously volunteered their competition wakeboard boats to pull a division of the tournament. In alphabetical order, our confirmed sponsors include: Buxton Marine, Fun N Sun, NorTex WaterSports, Slalom Shop Texas MasterCraft, Waterski America and Waterski Boats of Dallas. The exact boat that will pull your division will be decided at random well before the tournament.

For more information:

www.dallaswakeboarding.com

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 05-23-2007, 02:50 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190, 350 EFI, PP, 13th Floor Tower
Get me some swag dude.

In alphabetical order:
A. Red MasterCraft banner
B. New hat
C. Koozies... lots of them.

Thanks pahdna
Old 08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
MC Addict

Anybody gonna come out and ride or hang? I will be hanging but if you want to ride please do so! A great bunch of guys/gals who always put on a cool event. There will be music, riding, girls, and me! Check in if you are headed that way. I would love to share a beer with my MC Bruthas and Sistas!

http://dallaswakeboarding.com/

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 08-15-2007, 02:46 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: SN 196 previous 93 stars&stripes 190 red
What do these dealers sell to pull tournaments with, Fun N Sun, NorTex WaterSports? I'm sorry I really don't know
Old 08-15-2007, 02:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft X-9 05
See ya there
Old 08-19-2007, 11:20 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
What do these dealers sell to pull tournaments with, Fun N Sun, NorTex WaterSports? I'm sorry I really don't know
Pulling will be The GREAT MASTERCRAFT, bu, SN, Centurioin, Tigre, Supra, and Supreme I think. They run a pretty cool format. They have 2 boats sitting in the hole and run them one after the other. They have each boat assigned to pull a specific division. The pull a ton of riders in a short amount of time. Reid and the dallaswakeboarding.com guys/gals put on a great event. I'm headed back out there right now. Look for the guy on the sticks in the vip tent!-Sorry Gene!