Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Tow Vehicles

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2421  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:34 AM
WakePowell WakePowell is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: Mastercraft X-Series
Location: Te-X-as
Posts: 360
It just turned 4,000 miles.
Reply With Quote
  #2422  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:37 AM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Location: Waxahachie, Tx.
Posts: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakePowell View Post
It just turned 4,000 miles.
What is your mileage up to?

I have got the 3.73 rear end and mine still hasn't leveled out on the mileage cause I only have about 250 miles on it.
Reply With Quote
  #2423  
Old 03-27-2011, 01:00 PM
WakePowell WakePowell is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: Mastercraft X-Series
Location: Te-X-as
Posts: 360
I've taken it on one trip from Texas to Montana and back. That's predominately the only miles I've put on it. On the way up I got 16.4 MPG. On the way back I had horrendous head winds and only got 14.2 MPG. I did notice a drop in mileage north of Denver where they only sold winter blend diesel.
Reply With Quote
  #2424  
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Location: Waxahachie, Tx.
Posts: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakePowell View Post
I've taken it on one trip from Texas to Montana and back. That's predominately the only miles I've put on it. On the way up I got 16.4 MPG. On the way back I had horrendous head winds and only got 14.2 MPG. I did notice a drop in mileage north of Denver where they only sold winter blend diesel.
Do you see a mileage difference in running the B-20?
Reply With Quote
  #2425  
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Sullivan's Avatar
Sullivan Sullivan is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: 2011 WTT ProStar 197
Location: Woodland WA
Posts: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakePowell View Post
Here are a few updated photo's of our 2011 Ford F-250.
That must be with the 4" Rancho Lift. That is awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #2426  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
WakePowell WakePowell is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: Mastercraft X-Series
Location: Te-X-as
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 35th Anniversary View Post
Do you see a mileage difference in running the B-20?
What's B-20?

One modification I recommend is installing the Lockpic device if you have the navigation unit in your truck. This device allows you to access all menus and functions while you drive.
Reply With Quote
  #2427  
Old 03-27-2011, 11:44 PM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Location: Waxahachie, Tx.
Posts: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakePowell View Post
What's B-20?

One modification I recommend is installing the Lockpic device if you have the navigation unit in your truck. This device allows you to access all menus and functions while you drive.
B-20 is Bio Diesel.

I seen the Lockpic setup for the truck. How hard is the install?

I looked on their website for dealers/install shops and couldn't find anything.

It looks like you gotta take your dask completely apart.
Reply With Quote
  #2428  
Old 03-28-2011, 09:06 AM
WakePowell WakePowell is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: Mastercraft X-Series
Location: Te-X-as
Posts: 360
The Lockpic was easy to install. The removal of the dash bezel and radio is simple. It's nice to have an extra set of hands to support the radio while you unplug the wiring harness and plug it back in with the device in place. I think I kept pictures of my install.
Reply With Quote
  #2429  
Old 03-28-2011, 10:33 AM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: 2003 35th Anniversary LQ9 Supercharged
Location: Waxahachie, Tx.
Posts: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakePowell View Post
The Lockpic was easy to install. The removal of the dash bezel and radio is simple. It's nice to have an extra set of hands to support the radio while you unplug the wiring harness and plug it back in with the device in place. I think I kept pictures of my install.
Please post up the pics!!!

Does your dash look like this with the console? Or no console?
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #2430  
Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 PM
WakePowell WakePowell is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: Mastercraft X-Series
Location: Te-X-as
Posts: 360
Same dash. Let me find the pictures and I'll send them to you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2008, f150, f350, hybrid, tdi, x2 2008, x45, xstar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.