Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 04-15-2007, 06:35 PM
fordseniormaster

looking for 3rd in madison wi area

my wife and i are looking for a 3rd person that would like to go out skiing with us this summer...give us a shout if you are interested
Old 04-15-2007, 07:04 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1991 ProStar 190
Send a message via Skype™ to Laurel_Lake_Skier
Where do you ski? Looks like the ice is out most places.....when do you start skiing?
Old 04-15-2007, 07:06 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '83 Stars and Stripes
Yup, I'm willing. I live in Milwaukee, folks have a place on Rock Lake, and just a few more miles and I'm in Madison.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 yellow X10, MCX
We'd be game but we are about two hours north, near LaCrosse. My husband and I are also looking for a third this season. Maybe meet half way or something.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:45 PM
fordseniormaster

I usually ski in madison area on either mendota or monona but would like to venture out a little more.I usually like to try to ski early morning or in the evening when lake is calmest and not so many people out then just cruise around during mid day. I havent been out yet but hopeing to within next couple of weeks.If you are interested let me know.By the way JLF my wife and i would meet halfway no and then...would be fun.My parent live in minnesota too so we go by lacrosse and could be a good way to hook up when we go through.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:45 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 PS190
We ski out of Spring Harbor or Olin most mornings in the summer. We like to go out early especially right now while school is still in session since we need to be at school by 8am. But after june 15 we don't have any time we need to get off the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordseniormaster
I usually ski in madison area on either mendota or monona but would like to venture out a little more.I usually like to try to ski early morning or in the evening when lake is calmest and not so many people out then just cruise around during mid day. I havent been out yet but hopeing to within next couple of weeks.If you are interested let me know.By the way JLF my wife and i would meet halfway no and then...would be fun.My parent live in minnesota too so we go by lacrosse and could be a good way to hook up when we go through.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:56 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Prostar 190 Sammy Duvall
I have a sister at the Univ of Wisconsin. She WAS my #1 goto spotter/ ski partner, but now lives in madison. She likes to ski, but would be happy being out in a MC anytime and just being a 3rd. knows what to do, what not to do, helpful etc.... I know its a long shot, but if your still looking, drop me a PM.
Thanks
Dave
Old 05-24-2007, 10:03 AM
fordseniormaster

You have mail agua4fun....have a great memorial day weekend!!!!