Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-23-2013, 02:51 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Tige??

Whats the rest of the danger sign say?
Tige had the pro endless wave tour on our lake. It's a surf event. Now I hate surfing and think it is stupid. These guys were actually really good. I enjoyed watching and the tige dealer had waterski gear there. Like I can go into the shop and try on gloves and bindings. Our mc dealer has wakeboard and surf only. I seem to wear a mc hat into the tige dealer and they bust my chops and then give me my discount. The dealer is cool. They have cool stuff. I decided to hang the banner bc they are awesome. I also did it bc Tige is the same size as all of the other sponsors on the banner. I've been all over the place skiing too, I wear naughty girl and bu shirts too. Over time the collection of things grows. I've given Nautique, Malibu, Tige, and other kinds of items away to guys who own that brand of boat. I gave a tige 4x12 banner away that I got from the EWT and my buddy loved it. They get MC things and give them to me. Cool swag if you know what I mean.

I love my mc dealer and I buy everything else there besides ski equipment just bc they do not have slalom gear and if they did it would be combos and a pair of gloves compared to work gloves.

The danger sign says no swimming and person is drowning. I thought it was funny bc it was posted outside of a duck pond by the house that was probably no deeper than 4' at the deepest point. Liked the sign and decided the pond was safe from swimmers due to the size of the pond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 09-23-2013, 02:56 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Looks good, by why waste the time and the banners on the storage unit? I spend the least amount of time at my unit, as possible! More time at the unit= less time at the river!
Old 09-23-2013, 03:12 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Looks good, by why waste the time and the banners on the storage unit? I spend the least amount of time at my unit, as possible! More time at the unit= less time at the river!
It's my man cave. I have an entire shop in the back with work bench engine stand etc. I've done several boat resto there and several engine and tranny overhauls there. I can't count how many hours I have spent there. Refrigerator, cold beer, liquor, water, cokes, microwave, surround sound, ceiling fan on remote, shop lights etc.

I do lots of work in there. Normally I'll pull my boat out and put it in someone else's storage and bring their boat to mine where I can fix it and have everything I need on site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 09-23-2013, 10:41 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
It's my man cave. I have an entire shop in the back with work bench engine stand etc. I've done several boat resto there and several engine and tranny overhauls there. I can't count how many hours I have spent there. Refrigerator, cold beer, liquor, water, cokes, microwave, surround sound, ceiling fan on remote, shop lights etc.

I do lots of work in there. Normally I'll pull my boat out and put it in someone else's storage and bring their boat to mine where I can fix it and have everything I need on site.
Do you know matt from Eagle Marine?
Old 09-24-2013, 08:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MC, 35th Anniversary Edition, 03 Stars & Stripes
Building my last garage

Is actually the retirement lake home, but they just started framing the 3 bay garage, 25 x 38ish.
Attached Images

amonette516@comcast.net
Old 09-30-2013, 11:53 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
I did a little decorating this weekend. I had to keep everything nice and high because I still need to get the boat pushed up tight against the wall when I have it home. I had all the posters mounted on foam board and then I built some 3/4" frames on the back side to hang them from. This should keep them nice and flat.
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2013, 12:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2010 Prostar 197
Nice!!
Old 09-30-2013, 04:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 99' Sportstar
I like the touch of the ski handle for the attic!
Old 09-30-2013, 05:23 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1989 Prostar 190 351 Indmar
Send a message via MSN to stuartmcnair
something tells me Sodar has some issues with dirt...white boat, white truck, spotless garage in white....
Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
I did a little decorating this weekend. I had to keep everything nice and high because I still need to get the boat pushed up tight against the wall when I have it home. I had all the posters mounted on foam board and then I built some 3/4" frames on the back side to hang them from. This should keep them nice and flat.
Is this why you were looking for older skis 1-2 years ago?
Nice decor additions!