Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1011  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:00 PM
bcampbe7 bcampbe7 is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: Tubtime Tugboat
Location: In front of my PC
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via MSN to bcampbe7
Plans look great Brian! Got any renderings of the outside?

My wife wants to build a house with a nice big front porch. Why i have no idea. She will more than likely never sit out there!
__________________
If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
BrianM's Avatar
BrianM BrianM is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 1988 Prostar 190
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 4,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7
Plans look great Brian! Got any renderings of the outside?

My wife wants to build a house with a nice big front porch. Why i have no idea. She will more than likely never sit out there!
This is basicly it although this was before we decided to do an attached garage. Also have decided to do two windows under the porch on either side of the door and a total of 6 columns. Very traditional southern.
Attached Images
 
__________________


1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy


Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:09 PM
RexDog1's Avatar
RexDog1 RexDog1 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Boat: X2 2005
Location: Yorba Linda, Calf.
Posts: 3,569
Ok I feel better now .
__________________
I rather be waterboarding

Last edited by RexDog1; 09-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Location: _______Wastebasket_________________________
Posts: 13,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDog1
Ok I feel better now .
can you past a chivvy in there under the racks too
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan
Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:16 PM
bcampbe7 bcampbe7 is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: Tubtime Tugboat
Location: In front of my PC
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via MSN to bcampbe7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM
This is basicly it although this was before we decided to do an attached garage. Also have decided to do two windows under the porch on either side of the door and a total of 6 columns. Very traditional southern.
Very nice Brian! Looks great!
__________________
If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Location: _______Wastebasket_________________________
Posts: 13,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM
Whatever! The house is setup that way because of a neighbors house approximately 20ft from me on the garage side. The other side of my house backs up to someone elses 10 acres of which there is a lot of heavy woods seperating my house from theirs.
Working with limited space and budget. That utility and bathroom serves as a mud porch for the backyard and the garage.
Seriously though, I dig that back patio and the path in an out of the master b/r. I'd probably have a window in at least one end of the master bath (not just over the tub) if I were building it. Think it would look better with more light in there and also better to break up the long wall on the patio side
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan
Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:29 PM
bcampbe7 bcampbe7 is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: Tubtime Tugboat
Location: In front of my PC
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via MSN to bcampbe7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric
Seriously though, I dig that back patio and the path in an out of the master b/r. I'd probably have a window in at least one end of the master bath (not just over the tub) if I were building it. Think it would look better with more light in there and also better to break up the long wall on the patio side
YOU ARE A CHICK, AREN'T YOU???
__________________
If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:31 PM
RexDog1's Avatar
RexDog1 RexDog1 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Boat: X2 2005
Location: Yorba Linda, Calf.
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7
YOU ARE A CHICK, AREN'T YOU???
yes she is
__________________
I rather be waterboarding
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Location: _______Wastebasket_________________________
Posts: 13,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7
YOU ARE A CHICK, AREN'T YOU???
someone get me a tissue
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan
Say yes to cheap beer---- no to ethanol.
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
KnoxX2's Avatar
KnoxX2 KnoxX2 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2014 MasterCraft X30
Location: Northeast
Posts: 3,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcampbe7
YOU ARE A CHICK, AREN'T YOU???

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.