Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 01-08-2005, 03:54 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Thumbs up Bay Area WaterSports-Tampa's MC Dealer

New Year's Greeting to everyone !!!

Our posting has changed from the previous website. Just wanted to say "THANKS" to everyone who supported the dealership in 2004. Parts went near and far from Florida to NewYork, Oregon to Overseas. All those little requests we tried to fulfill from speedo pickups to all NEW INTERIORS to basic impellers. We do everything possible to support the MC owner, new or old, local customer or one many miles away that we many never meet in person. We are always open to visitors who just want to talk boats and swap stories. We always seem to have a common bond, not just MasterCraft but the LOVE of the sport and the friendships that it brings !!!

Look foward to a even greater 2005

Sincerely,

Jim Kranendonk
Chuck Alleger
-Owners- Bay Area WaterSports Tampa FL

www.bayareawatersports.com
Old 01-08-2005, 07:43 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft ProStar 205 DD
Happy New Year Jim.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
All the best to you, Jim. With my nearest MC dealership's inability to return phone calls, I'll be outsourcing my parts needs from now on. It's good to know there are dealers out there like yours that are doing it right.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:26 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft Prostar 1989 w/ Chevy Big Block 454
Send a message via AIM to Ski-A-Rees
Jim

I e-mail you the hull vin number off of my 89 mastercraft prostar and the e-mail went through and then the following morning (yesterday) I sent you an e-mail with six pictures of my boat and how bad the interior is so you could get an idea of what I need but the e-mail was sent back saying something was temporarly closed with your e-mail address. I'll try and send them again but I just thought I would let you know incase you didn't know! Talk to you soon!

Sarasota Ski-A-Rees
Ryan Bouley
Old 01-11-2005, 11:14 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier
All the best to you, Jim. With my nearest MC dealership's inability to return phone calls, I'll be outsourcing my parts needs from now on. It's good to know there are dealers out there like yours that are doing it right.
Who is your nearest MC dealer?

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :