Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Boatless...09/02/07 2007 ProStar 197 TT Edition
HAHA...naa I'll just stick around here to watch the fur fly...

Previous Boat:
1997 Prostar 205, 350tbi, Power Slot, Perfect Pass, New Dimension Tower, Shower, Heater, Clarion Stereo, LED Interior Lighting

Objects in the rear view mirror are losing
Old 12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: "81" 351 Power Slot, Blue on Blue
BLBLBLBLBLBBLBLBLBLBBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB ( making the noise of flipping the fingers between the lips , not quit sure how to spell that!!! ) Outa here this is getting cornfusing!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:02 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Don't Give a **** Anymore!

Last edited by Sodar; 12-29-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: X2 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SodarSki73
I will PM him and ask... I think our questions are being over run by all the bashing!
Story of my life………………………………..
Old 12-28-2006, 01:22 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodltg2
yep, you got me....im promoting a non mc boat to a group of over the top , extreme, border line psycoitc mc fanatics. man WFT your too smart for me!

Now we are getting somewhere. You have to admit to the doctor you have a problem before rehab will work!

WFT, I'm glad your praktissing your learnin' in sycologie!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 12-28-2006, 01:25 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Boatless...09/02/07 2007 ProStar 197 TT Edition

Previous Boat:
1997 Prostar 205, 350tbi, Power Slot, Perfect Pass, New Dimension Tower, Shower, Heater, Clarion Stereo, LED Interior Lighting

Objects in the rear view mirror are losing
Old 12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
MC Addict

Boat: SN196
Send a message via AIM to rodltg2
If believing in something and trying to grow a sport is such a bad thing , instead of choking it with a one horse race , than i guess that makes me a bad guy.

bash me all you want, all i know is whether this venture is successful or not, i know i was part of something that i love, boats and watersports. how many of you can say that? you all claim to be watersports enthusiats , but most of you dont act like it. why be so small minded and open to new products. remember if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it.
i didnt start this thread and i dont intend promoting anything on here. why would i , it would be a waste of time . now quit posting and reading on this thread and talk about mastercraft.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:31 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Quote:
If believing in something and trying to grow a sport is such a bad thing , instead of choking it with a one horse race , than i guess that makes me a bad guy.

bash me all you want, all i know is whether this venture is successful or not, i know i was part of something that i love, boats and watersports. how many of you can say that? you all claim to be watersports enthusiats , but most of you dont act like it. why be so small minded and open to new products. remember if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it.
i didnt start this thread and i dont intend promoting anything on here. why would i , it would be a waste of time . now quit posting and reading on this thread and talk about mastercraft.
more bikini pics please!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:32 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My Gawd! Coke, bread, bologna, roast beef, pastrami, ham, turkey and cheese all over the floor!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 12-28-2006, 01:47 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: X2 2005
Quote:

Rod I have not had a problem with you per say, if you started a thread I was not
Into I would just go on…………and like I said in the past, I know people that know you and say you are a nice guy…………………………..but when you tell me what to post,
“now quit posting” what to read “and reading on this thread” and what to talk about
“and talk about mastercraft.” Well…………………………….