Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-13-2014, 02:45 PM
American Boat Center American Boat Center is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Boat: Lots and lots
Location: Southeast
Posts: 3
Question NEEDED: Hi-Res Images For New Mural

Good afternoon all! We are American Boat Center, Knoxville's MasterCraft dealer, and are currently in the process of a total showroom renovation. We will be designing a mural to be put on a large 100'x25' (est.) section of one of our walls. It will be a collage of MasterCraft boat and lifestyle photos from the years 1968 to 1998. We need help in collecting these images and are asking for your assistance. If you have any hi-res photos from '68 to '98 that you would be willing to share we would greatly appreciate the use of them. Email any photos, questions and comments to abcwakeshop@tds.net

Thank you for your help!
__________________
-American Boat Center
10250 Cogdill Rd.
Knoxville, TN. 37932
865.777.BOAT
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2014, 03:38 PM
atihanyi atihanyi is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1992 w/powerslot
Location: Wisco
Posts: 577
cool idea
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Boat Center View Post
Good afternoon all! We are American Boat Center, Knoxville's MasterCraft dealer, and are currently in the process of a total showroom renovation. We will be designing a mural to be put on a large 100'x25' (est.) section of one of our walls. It will be a collage of MasterCraft boat and lifestyle photos from the years 1968 to 1998. We need help in collecting these images and are asking for your assistance. If you have any hi-res photos from '68 to '98 that you would be willing to share we would greatly appreciate the use of them. Email any photos, questions and comments to abcwakeshop@tds.net

Thank you for your help!
Have you considered reading this site for everything and every picture you could possibly need? It's all here.....there are more pictures here than you could paint with 100 painters.

good luck with the wall...

__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is online now
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,069
I would assume your looking for stock boats, no towers, no add ons?

I don't really have any good Hi-Res one before the tower.

Only one I could find was on a trailer and I have several from multiple angles. Pretty sure you would prefer on the water.

I also have this poster that was photographed and done up in a High Res 25 meg tif file, if interested.
Attached Images
  
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:28 PM
American Boat Center American Boat Center is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Boat: Lots and lots
Location: Southeast
Posts: 3
Nice. Thanks. We need as much of these types of action/lifestyle shots as possible.
__________________
-American Boat Center
10250 Cogdill Rd.
Knoxville, TN. 37932
865.777.BOAT
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:31 PM
American Boat Center American Boat Center is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Boat: Lots and lots
Location: Southeast
Posts: 3
I have tried and cannot think of the proper search terms with which to yield results. We are needing very specific types of shots that would be used in old promotional pieces, etc. Any ideas for the right search terms?
__________________
-American Boat Center
10250 Cogdill Rd.
Knoxville, TN. 37932
865.777.BOAT
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
2010Prostar197's Avatar
2010Prostar197 2010Prostar197 is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: 2010 Prostar 197
Location: East Central Illinois
Posts: 190
There was a lady on here if I remember who had a dozen promo high res pics she did for her son all the way back to Sammy Duvals era. I have them on a CD.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Prostar197 View Post
There was a lady on here if I remember who had a dozen promo high res pics she did for her son all the way back to Sammy Duvals era. I have them on a CD.
MC made her take them down best I recall...
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
bbymgr's Avatar
bbymgr bbymgr is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Location: Lake James Indiana
Posts: 1,283
There was a lady that put some up on her FTP site. I have 5 MC posters that I downloaded ranging from 20-38 MB in size. I'm not sure if we can post them on here. Hopefully a MOD will let us know.
__________________
"In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.


2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-13-2014, 05:28 PM
JohnE's Avatar
JohnE JohnE is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Location: Boston 'burbs
Posts: 8,443
There were 2 identical threads - I merged them, in case anyone noticed one disappearing.
__________________
'97 Prostar 190 - LT-1

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
classic, era, hi-res, photos, request

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 PM.