Go Back   TeamTalk > News & Information > Team Talk Forum Help- Forum Issues Only

Old 11-15-2006, 08:04 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Pics in posts are gone!

Around 7:00pm the [IMG] Code Is Off showed up in the bottom box of the forums, but came back as ON. Now, I have NO pictures in any threads or posts. Under the message where it says Attached Images, all it shows is a Icon, picture #or name.jpg (KB, Views). You have to clink on it to see the pictures. Has anyone else had this happen?

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:12 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I see img code is on. My hotlinked pics still appear to be accounted for. Did you tick someone off in Vonore?

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:14 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Pro Star 190
I still see pictures

If you're bored and looking for something to do you may want to visit this link and see some of my photos. I'm frequently adding new things.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier
I see img code is on. My hotlinked pics still appear to be accounted for. Did you tick someone off in Vonore?

As far as I know, I have done nothing. I talked to someone there today who gave me direction on who to talk to and will be doing that tomorrow about what's going on on my end. Everything is OK everywhere else on my computer, but TT is messed up for some reason.

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:40 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
You didn't happen to see any black helicopters or Staristar's black Yukon roaming around today did you?

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I
Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
You didn't happen to see any black helicopters or Staristar's black Yukon roaming around today did you?

NO! This is disgusting!

Old 11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
MC Platinum

If I were you I would turn my lights out and hang low for awhile! Make one last trip to the grocery and hardware store for supplies and board your house up! Kill all communication, phone, internet, cable and such. That is how they get in you know! Nice knowing you George, sorry I should not have said that should I? Anyway those guns you ordered are on the way! Probably should have not let that one slip either. Oh well when this all clears I am sure you will look back at your house and all you owned (burned to the ground) when you return from being a recluse somewhere in the mountains for ten or twenty years and laugh!
HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1
NO! This is disgusting!

Old 11-15-2006, 09:05 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
If I were you I would turn my lights out and hang low for awhile! Make one last trip to the grocery and hardware store for supplies and board your house up! Kill all communication, phone, internet, cable and such. That is how they get in you know! Nice knowing you HAROLD, sorry I should not have said that should I? Anyway those guns you ordered are on the way! Probably should have not let that one slip either. Oh well when this all clears I am sure you will look back at your house and all you owned (burned to the ground) when you return from being a recluse somewhere in the mountains for ten or twenty years and laugh!
HB

I can't go into seclusion, I got to keep up with this Thread/Post! http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...&postcount=111
I got a whole tractor/trailer load of popcorn in the driveway to munch on for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TMCNo1; 11-15-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:08 PM
MC Platinum

Wow I forgot that one! I would still run if were you! HAve you ever heard of a Blackberry? You can use that in the hills!

Old 11-15-2006, 09:14 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Wow I forgot that one! I would still run if were you! HAve you ever heard of a Blackberry? You can use that in the hills!

Huckleberry in the woods near Mayberry, using a Blackberry, with Dingleberrys!