Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-02-2010, 08:40 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: mastercraft, X-30, 2004, MCX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAL98 View Post
No, it doesn't list all the options on your trailer. Or my trailer. Or Bryan's trailer. You've got an obsession with trailers, I think you're a troll with a trailer and are unhappy with your own life. Hell, you even made an example of a setting with an ambulance getting called out to a pittbull attack in a trailer park. LMAO... I think we're ALL starting to see right through you! Most people from trailer parks have the same MORALE as yourself. LMFAO, I love this... it's so damn funny!

This my friend is unintelligible. I say step away from the pipe.

I need help with MORALE buddy. Are you French Canadian.................. Sh!t I get it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft ProStar 190 1998 Indmar 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
Hang on Bryan now we get to hear pitt bull rescue stories from www.ilovepitbullsanddoublewides.com
Damn, here's ANOTHER "trailer" mentioned in one of your posts. Really man, its ok, we won't think any less of you if you live in a trailer. (Mostly because nobody thinks anything of you now) Hahaha
Old 01-02-2010, 08:43 PM
TT Enthusiast

The funniest part about this, is your idiocracy...
Old 01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
This is the perfect example of how this forum has changed in the past 3 years.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:52 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Quote:
BB really, google dude .................... read The breed is not fixable. Sad yes but true.

You love to argue......................no??

I believe breeds the kill and disfigure children are disgusting............. you do not agree??
I didn't say that I agreed or didn't agree with your opinions. All I was pointing out was that those statements were opinions and not facts.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 01-02-2010, 08:52 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
This is the perfect example of how this forum has changed in the past 3 years.
I'm stepping away from this... I'm done with it. I've had 2 members send me PMs that they've contacted TT administrators about this thread because of TX, and thanking me for putting him in his place. That in itself says alot about this troll. He just keeps digging himself a grave, I've done my part by handing him the shovel, I'll let the Administrators bury him now. Later TX, it was fun while it lasted
Old 01-02-2010, 08:56 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
I'm stepping away from this... I'm done with it. I've had 2 members send me PMs that they've contacted TT administrators about this thread because of TX, and thanking me for putting him in his place. That in itself says alot about this troll. He just keeps digging himself a grave, I've done my part by handing him the shovel, I'll let the Administrators bury him now. Later TX, it was fun while it lasted
Another perfect example. Why must people tell on others when their views are different? This is the very reason that this forum's post per day/week/month have gone down dramatically in the past 3 years. Grow a set and stop telling on people, its THAT simple really. Good luck getting to Phil(the admin) as he rarely if ever checks his PM's and the other Mod's can not ban.

Nothing better then making Mod's do unneeded work and if they bother Phil it will just give mastercraft another reason to shut this forum down.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:58 PM
MC Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbymgr View Post
I didn't say that I agreed or didn't agree with your opinions. All I was pointing out was that those statements were opinions and not facts.

They were most definatly opinions BBY I did not try to hide that did I?? They were though easily backed with fact would you not agree.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2010, 09:06 PM
MC Platinum

Quote:
Scott... that's probably the worst thing to do around an APBT. They have a high-prey drive (even stated in the APBT guide), and that's something you CANNOT train out of them. I'm an owner, and I'll admit it. Too bad, so sad, keep an eye on 'em.

I just ordered a Pit online, the add said good with children.

Pram picked up the shipping too............................................... ..

Quote:
Old 01-02-2010, 09:09 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Quote:
They were most definatly opinions BBY I did not try to hide that did I?? They were though easily backed with fact would you not agree.
I do agree with you that I wouldn't want my son around those breeds of dogs without spending some time with the dogs first. After spending some time with the owner and the dog and getting a feel for the disposition of the dog, I would be alright with my son being around them. I honestly have to say, and I am not just trying to argue with you, that I don't agree that the breed is "not fixable", or "has out lived it's usefulness" or "should be exterminated". I do agree with you that some troublesome characteristics have been bred into some of those breeds, but I feel that is our faults, and not the dogs.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black