Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-02-2010, 07:05 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
American Pit Bull: This notoriously vicious dog is responsible for the most human deaths of any other dog in America.

Rottweiler deadliest dog breed
Article from: Chicago Sun-Times Article date: September 16, 2000 Author: ERIN McCLAM
ATLANTA Rottweilers have passed pit bulls as America's deadliest dog breed, according to a study released Friday.

The large dogs were involved in 33 fatal attacks on humans between 1991 and 1998, the American Veterinary Medical Association said.

Pit bulls, which had been responsible for more deaths than any other breed, were involved in 21 fatal attacks over the same period.
Holy sh!t. Those are some dogs to stay away from for sure. No way those are all owner related attacks...
Old 01-02-2010, 07:19 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
Son I do not have to like your dogs, my comments are based in fact. I did not attempt to insult your intelligence you seem to do a fine job of that yourself.
"Dude its a disgusting breed and should be exterminated." - TX.X-30

"I do not hate the animal for any reason but now it has outlived and usefulness." - TX.X-30

Those are the most opinionated facts I've ever heard.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 01-02-2010, 07:41 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft ProStar 190 1998 Indmar 350
bbymgr: yet his are based on facts LMAO

TX: You throw out opinions, not facts. I'm getting tired of the Rottie/Pitt bashing, and to be perfectly honest, if they're attacking people such as yourself, more power to 'em! I've got no problem with it what-so-ever! You'll be banned from this board eventually, it's only a matter of time my friend! I've yet to insult my own intelligence, where you on the other hand, have just been busted by bbymgr, and many others for contradicting your own statements. LMAO... keep digging yourself your own grave my friend. I keep coming back to this thread because it makes me laugh. Hopefully they don't shut it down because you're making yourself look like such an idiot, it'll give me something to laugh about with my co-workers come Monday. Keep on, keep on!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

The Rottweiler, or Rottweil Metzgerhund ("Butchers Dog"), is a "medium to large size, stalwart dog"[1] breed originating in Germany as a herding dog. It is a hardy and very intelligent breed. Rottweilers also worked as draught dogs, pulling carts to carry meat and other products to market as well as for hunting . "Rottweiler breeders aim at a dog of abundant strength, black coated with clearly defined rich tan markings, whose powerful appearance does not lack nobility and which is exceptionally well suited to being a companion, service and working dog." [2]

The Rottweiler was kept busy in these traditional roles until the mid-19th century when railroads replaced droving for getting livestock to market. Although there are still Rottweilers working stock all over the world, many other roles have been found for this versatile breed.

During the First and Second World Wars, Rottweilers were put into service in various roles including as messenger, draught, and guard dogs. Currently they are often used as search and rescue, assistance, guide dogs for the blind, guard and police dogs in addition to their traditional roles.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey TX, while you're busy BASHING Rottweilers, the dogs themselves stay busy performing the tasks mentioned above. Like I said before, this isn't the first thread where you've come in to post a negative comment. I really don't think you're a happy person and more than likely, probably an unhappy person, perhaps with yourself. It's none of my concern, and honestly I don't care, but do yourself a favor and be gone The rest of us have better things to talk and discuss other than pitts are useless, rotties are devils, both should be banned, and so on. Seriously man, find something enjoyable worth talking about!
Old 01-02-2010, 08:03 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Holy sh!t. Those are some dogs to stay away from for sure. No way those are all owner related attacks...
Scott...it's a conspiracy against pit bulls....... the media never reports on all the toy poodle and chihuahua attacks
Old 01-02-2010, 08:09 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbymgr View Post

"I do not hate the animal for any reason but now it has outlived and usefulness." - TX.X-30

You can tell why you and Tricky get along so well, you like to come around and bash in a conversation you haven't had a part of.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:10 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag_Red View Post
Scott...it's a conspiracy against pit bulls....... the media never reports on all the toy poodle and chihuahua attacks
That's because they are small and no one cares Bob. The media only cares when it's a big dog.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:14 PM
TT Enthusiast

Scott - You are correct, had I called the authorities when that chihuahua bit my big, bad, mean, aggressive rottweiler, raised a fuss about it to the mayor and taken it to court... ehh, it STILL wouldn't have made the paper

I'm tired of this breed bashing... can we please get on to our favorite 4 legged creatures?

Last edited by TEAL98; 01-02-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:15 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: mastercraft, X-30, 2004, MCX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbymgr View Post

BB really, google dude .................... read The breed is not fixable. Sad yes but true.

You love to argue......................no??

I believe breeds the kill and disfigure children are disgusting............. you do not agree??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:18 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Lets all get along, I have a mini schaunzer and he is VICIOUS let me tell you. To bad he is terrified of hardwood floors or he would be one bad A$$ killing machine. That and he is scared of my 3YO. I can agree that how one trains a dog makes a huge impact on the dogs personality, but that doesnt say that when the trainer is NOT around and a 3YO kid keeps pulling on the dogs ears that they dont SNAP. If someone picks your brain enough you will snap to.....I would so MOST people have a point where they will go nuts and these two dogs, Rots and Pit's have a reputation of doing it. They are also both very strong dogs that can cause serious harm very quickly.