Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 10-01-2006, 09:24 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Southern Reunion Florida

Hello to all !!!
Figured I would repost in this area of the board. The SOUTHERN REUNION is 1 month away. It will be the FIRST reunion for any boat manufactuer at THE HALL OF FAME at USA WaterSki Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida. We have a GREAT scehdule planned. Judging of your boat, if you bring it, You do not need to bring it to attend, judging will be in the AM. The Hall of Fame will be open for your enjoyment, a lakeside BBQ Meal is planned, SKI SHOW all in a single day. BAWS is trying to get over 50 boats in attendance to make this a GREAT SHOWING for MC. Hope to see everyone there. I am attaching the original post with the DOWNLOADABLE PDF file. you can fax in your registration to (813) 995 0123 or call Jim for more info
(813) 996 2297.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ad.php?t=11538
Old 10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Dog is fired up! Haven't been to a reunion in a long time! Can't wait to see some OLD friends and hopefully make some new ones! Trickskiier, you better be there! It's looking like the Dogs & gators may just be playing each other as undefeated teams that weekend if the Dogs can get by Tenn. this Sat.

Last edited by SkiDog; 10-01-2006 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:25 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: It's always changing! X-Star-Prostar190/205-Maristar
Jim,
I'm planning on attending. I'll get you my registration faxed in ASAP! Thanks for putting together what sounds like a great event!!

Tom
Old 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@BAWS
Hello to all !!!
Figured I would repost in this area of the board. The SOUTHERN REUNION is 1 month away. It will be the FIRST reunion for any boat manufactuer at THE HALL OF FAME at USA WaterSki Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida. We have a GREAT scehdule planned. Judging of your boat, if you bring it, You do not need to bring it to attend, judging will be in the AM. The Hall of Fame will be open for your enjoyment, a lakeside BBQ Meal is planned, SKI SHOW all in a single day. BAWS is trying to get over 50 boats in attendance to make this a GREAT SHOWING for MC. Hope to see everyone there. I am attaching the original post with the DOWNLOADABLE PDF file. you can fax in your registration to (813) 995 0123 or call Jim for more info
(813) 996 2297.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ad.php?t=11538
Jim, I hope you have put forth a little extra effort to make sure that good ole Fred, Steve Gaulden, and J.J. Splatter are there! Wouldn't be the same without those guys! I wonder if Fred is still wearing those same smelly shoes that he had back in the 90's? I wouldn't doubt it!
Old 10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidog
Jim, I hope you have put forth a little extra effort to make sure that good ole Fred, Steve Gaulden, and J.J. Splatter are there! Wouldn't be the same without those guys! I wonder if Fred is still wearing those same smelly shoes that he had back in the 90's? I wouldn't doubt it!

I bet Fred has been to the petting zoo at the county fair at least once since then and went to the goat ------- afterwards! The reason Fred's shoes stunk was, because when the goat saw it was Fred, she got so excited, she ooped on his shoes!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited by TMCNo1; 10-01-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1
I bet Fred has been to the petting zoo at the county fair at least once since then and went to the goat ------- afterwards!
I wonder if Steve Goulden still calls himself a Certified Mastercraft Mechanic
Old 10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidog
I wonder if Steve Goulden still calls himself a Certified Mastercraft Mechanic
I thunk it was Cir-------- MasterCraft Meckenek!

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
MC Hero

We gotta quit Jhread Tacking Jim's thread!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:09 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Southern Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1
We gotta quit Jhread Tacking Jim's thread!
Hey Harold,
Are you and Lynn going to make the trek?
Old 10-03-2006, 08:14 PM
MC Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier
Hey Harold,
Are you and Lynn going to make the trek?
No, not at this time. I talked to Skidog and he said we could just drive down and not bring the boat, but it just isn't the same without it. Besides, by Halloween around here it's already down to freezing at night and I don't know about taking a chance and something freezing leaving here or coming home.