Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2017, 03:07 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '99 205v
TeamTalk Boating Playlist

What is your favorite boat song? Let's make a TeamTalk boat playlist. Spotify seems to be the most prevalent music app (cross-platform, has 99% of any song you can think of, can share and follow public playlists, etc) so we'll use it.

I created a public playlist in Spotify called TeamTalk Playlist. I made it public. I don't think it's publicly editable, so post up your favorite boat song in this thread and I'll add it to the playlist. If you follow the playlist in Spotify, then it will automatically update when new songs get added.

Everyone has a unique taste so I'm sure we'll get lots of variety. If your go-to song is already posted by someone else, then go with your next favorite.

Here is the link to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/129732...v3CI28WA2tNiPj

Right now it's empty. I'll add my favorite at some point but I'd rather start off with some of yours. So let's hear it. If forty of us post up, then we'll have 40 songs. And so on. So the playlist can be as big and diverse as whoever decides to play.

Tags
boating, music, spotify, surfing, wakeboarding