Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 09-19-2018, 01:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft 190 1998 30th Anniversary Edition LT1
1998 30th Anniversary Edition Prostar 190 LT1 15K

I have a 1998 30th Anniversary Edition for sale. It has extremely low hours (under 360 hours). That is 18 hours per year (yes, I am embarrassed about the lack of hours per year). I am the second owner of this boat and have owned it since 2002. I had the boat professionally tuned to 350 hp. Full synthetic with every oil change and K&N filters. It also has a free flow exhaust installed so it is louder than the average MC inboard. Tons of torque and power to pull anyone on the rope. Housekeeping: The 30th anniversary decals need some work and the sunbrella boat cover is getting old. The interior vinyl is in great shape along with the carpet. It has been garage kept and under a covered slip/hydraulic lift its entire life. It has never been left in the water overnight. It has the matching tandem axle trailer with blue metal flake fiberglass wheel wells. I spent over $3k upgrading the stereo, amps, subwoofer and speakers. All waterproof, Ipod/Android Phone ready, MP3 capable, CD and FM. I have a barefoot boom, fly high pole, wakeboard mounts, and lots of accessories. Several thousand dollars in add ons. We live on the lake (tims ford) in TN (hence the very low hours). We typically spend our time on the personal dock and only run the boat when the rest of the lake traffic is gone (late afternoon slalom runs or early morning barefoot sessions). Unfortunately, we don't use the boat as much as I would like with a growing family. The little ones preclude us from going to the lake as often as we like. You can contact me at [email protected] or 615-579-7072. Serious inquiries only. This is a great boat for a very fair price with super low hours.
Attached Images

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Prostar 190, 1993, Anniversary Limited.
Nice looking boat, more pics would help potential buyer...GLWS
1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17