Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: ER xstar
Its definitely been rough recently, but the forecast for the river this weekend around cinci is 26.4 ft, low flow. with the absence of rain this week it should be perfect conditions.

Oh, and the cinci MC mech is legit. I have an 05 X2 he's worked on.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:56 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Sweet ride
Can you join Extreme? I thought it was private or by invitation only?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:35 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Former MC owner in Hebron Ky ..........if anybody ever needs some extra bodies, my 14 year old son and I would appreciate a pull every now and then.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:23 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2008 MASTERCRAFT XSTAR
Cool Cinnci MC

I'm just a little north of Cinnci in the Dayton Ohio area. Have used Cinnci MC several times...seem like a good bunch of guys. Grew up going to Norris, Cherokee, Dale Hallow and Cumberland...spend most of my lake time now on Ceasers Creek in the Waynesville Ohio area.

JD
Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 197 TT
Sorry haven't read this for a while.

Yes, if you know a person or two at Extreme you can join...they try to keep the numbers down.

Hey all from Cincy area. There have been alot, I mean alot of new inboards hanging between Big Bone Creek and Craig's creek lately. I am right in the middle of all of that. Unfortunately I am a Friday and Saturday boater and alot of guys come out late Sunday, bummer.

Anyway...a few weeks ago there was like a mini inboard meet up at a place called Trixie's near Rabbit Hash, anyone there?

Would love to meet up with all those guys!!!

Black and White 197 TT 2005...skull and crossbones.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: ER xstar
ntidsl,
Saw you this weekend on the ohio, i was in my 05 orange/black X2. That TT is unmistakable. Bill and jason (from cincy mc) came down in the black/red/white X-25 that we were on for awhile after that. roommates family owns that white house with the white fence just before the bend in the river. Let me know if you'll be out this weekend.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 197 TT
I'll be out on water this weekend for sure..the white house...ouch we dont get along...sorry to say...they keep sueing people who just cannot afford lawayers for the most riduculous things...they are even suing a church from what I heard this weekend...

its a shame they have to be that way we were so excited to see someone build on that land but they turned there back on everyone as soon as they did. they dont wave at u and then they have that huge freaking Carver and plow right by our docks every weekend...my dad at 74 years old had to swim to get his pontoon once when his lines broke from them plowing 30 feet fromt he end of the dock...the waves were like 6 feet tall...

talk to them if you know them and make them realize they do this every weekend...i mean jeez...we dont plow next to their boat back in the bay even though we could...we are considerate.

we hang at the first dock back in paint lick creek where your roomates dad keeps his boat alot...we also have tie ups back there on saturday afternoons...

stop by!