Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 05-26-2015, 12:29 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Skylon Pole, Racks, Enclosure Parting Out

I am selling my skylon assembly. Since no offers were made on the entire assembly, I'm parting it out.

1) First on the list is the pole. A new pole retails for $389 on barefoot central and skylonsports.com has it for $459. I have the old school skylon 2 piece pole. It is not the new fat pole. The top pipe slides into the bottom pipe, both pipes are different sizes. The top pipe is 2.5" OD the bottom pipe is 2.5" ID. It has all of the hardware cables, straps, etc.

PRICE $150 Plus Shipping OBO

2) Next on the list is the hard to find skylon skyrack. Barefoot central used to sell them for $259.00. Unfortunately they are no longer made. So this is one of the rare finds on the ole Internet. Since it was used to mount the skylon racks and enclosure, I have disassembled it to remove the enclosure. I will provide hardware to assemble it correctly. I will wait until it is purchased to get hardware. If you buy this with the enclosure below or just racks alone, hardware depends on what you purchase. Either way purchased with or without enclosure the buyer will get brand new stainless hardware to secure racks to pole clamp.

PRICE $125.00 Plus Shipping OBO

3) Last on the list is my unloaded speaker enclosure. I made this item. It is not perfect as I hand made it. It weighs 26.5 lbs. I made it out of wood, lots of fiberglass and irrigation pipe. It was sandwiched between the skylon pole mount and the racks. It through bolts inbetween the rack and pole mount. It doesn't wobble or have any shake to it. There is a LOT of fiberglass in this. I line-x bed liner sprayed the enclosure for $125 and I have at least $500 plus hours of my time invested into this. If you have a rack and mount already, some changes will be needed to your mount. The factory skylon screws are not real big iirc they are 1/4 bolts. The factory skylon mount is tapped to not need the nut and washer. I drilled my holes bigger because the item is heavy and speakers are heavy. So I beefed up the way it secures to the mount. It is not hard to do. Drill the current holes bigger, put a nut and bolt long enough to go through the rack, the enclosure, and the mount, where you add your washer and nut. If you so choose to tap the larger hole, that is an option as well. I preferred a stainless bolt, washer and nylon stainless lock nut.

PRICE $100 Plus Shipping OBO

Guys notice OBO. I am open to negotiation. I have no need for these items now that I have a new tower.

Thanks for looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Last edited by Kyle; 05-26-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:30 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-26-2015, 12:30 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2015, 12:31 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2015, 12:34 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2015, 02:56 PM
MC Maniac

Bump bump

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2015, 06:51 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 Sport
I will take the ski/wakeboard rask if it is available.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:37 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by drschemel View Post
I will take the ski/wakeboard rask if it is available.
Pm sent

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-01-2015, 12:19 AM
MC Maniac

Everything is still for sale...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2015, 02:59 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Stars and Strips, 1985, 351
Do you still have the Skylon? Is it complete? Has it been modified?