Boat: 07 X2, again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
I need to meet y'all there.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:26 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Buckeye Bash 8 - August 11-13

Always well said by The Creator, the best, funniest, coolest guy on the lake, Mr. 93Prostar190, even though he now owns a 08Prostar214. This event is nothing without Rob and his family involved. We missed them on Friday and we missed Berto (Bert the Hurt) the entire weekend. Good luck in your first year of college Berto.

Rob's first thread about a reunion titled “Ohio and Neighboring States? Reunion?”, dated April 4th, 2010 was the trigger for this awesome owner-created grass roots event that just had its strongest showing to date last weekend. Here is the thread:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=34778

Each and every year I get to hang out and work with Rob as a Buckeye Bash planner and now great friend. We rib each other constantly on boat quota's, new awards, and swag for each event. I look forward to those times and look forward to many many more.

Mrs. 93Prostar190 is such a great lady and event supporter. I look forward to hanging out in the garage and just talking BS. She created the original logo, and deserves a lot of credit herself. Thank you for letting me stay at Casa De Carselle each year, and providing VIP parking.

We owe supper thanks to the the hidden man and woman behind the scenes and who have always been there to support Rob, both in the event and at work. Thank you Teacher and Hot-4-Teacher (or now The Mission Man) for letting me hang out with you, sharing in the laughs and providing the every present Jello Shots!! Your X2 has a sick surf wake!!

Thanks to the print master with the sweet X25 (with Gen2), MattsCraft, who invented the idea of “The Banner” and each year opens his wallet to provide us with quality printed banners. Thanks for letting me expand my artistic knowledge each year, and also letting me ride on your boat for surf Sunday! Did I leave something else on your boat again this year?? Your crew is always cool and if we had awards in 2010, you would have gotten Best Crew.

Thanks to James and Chris, and all the awesome employees of Boat House Marine. We appreciate the support, the boats you bring each year, and being our friends to hang out. I apologize for the boat inquires but I did have a marketing reason...

A very special Thank You and shout out to Alaina (Young Footin) for helping me hang the banners, handing out shirts and swag, and keeping us organized. The effort was tremendous and appreciated. I was giving your old man (the man I have never seen Foot) crap because I thought he showed up at the event without you.

The first event was one day, small, and rainy, but it was the foundation and most of the original attendees still make the event today and have not missed an event. They are:

93ProStar190 and family

Hot-4-Teacher – Boatless and riding in the PS 214, they were there and enjoying the day.

JKSKI - all three of them even though young Lord Farquaad was either in the womb or conceived there. Who knows really. But to have a young infant in the boat at the second event just shows you these people love to boat, love the event, and know how to raise an awesome kid.

MGBoyd25 – Also Boatless in year one but part of the JKSKI crew in the sweet 08 40th Anniversary Prostar, and inventor and champion of the Buckeye Bash Dance. Thank god we never did the speedo idea....

MattsCraft in his sweet Red White and Blue X2, with the best crew that year, that included...

WillyT – Boatless and hanging out. A great wakeboarder (who gets injured as much as me) and boat organizer.

MOWSC President - Saunters in and saunters out of each event. But he was there and has been every year.

OHIOPRO205 – Another boatless attendee who I actually did not meet that first year because he hung out in the BHM X15. Ty has a showroom 94 Prostar 205 with the same specs as mine and has been to the event constantly and we have become great friends.

In the eight years we have picked up new attendees and lost a few but the core group expanded and I am proud and honored to call all of them my good friends. I like to use the hashtag #greattimeswithgreatpeople because that is what these people are, and all of the attendees make this event great.

Now, for all you slackers out there, get me those pictures!!!! Time to fill up the Facebook Album!! Lets go people!!

With sincere honor,

Double D

….

PS. I would also like to thank KnoxX2 (Andrew Mehler) for coming to the event, bringing the wife, and straightening me out concerning the boat count we get. This year was perfect and thanks for the advice.

PSS. Thanks to Dave Ski for being the MasterCraft X2 Slide boat. The kids loved it, and even a few adults took part. Thanks for being cool with your boat.

PSSS. One more thank you to Pat Blake, for hanging out with us, and helping this old man get primed properly for the ski day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
Hi everyone .... I wanted to take a bit of time and say some big thank you(s) to some awesome folks and companies.

Pat Blake - Mastercraft - he loves that we love his brand. He provided moral support and help get us resources for 2 new boats (XT21 and XT22) at the event. He even brought his wife and took time to get to know us ... class act. Congrats on your first event with us.

James, Garrick, and the rest of the Tri-Lakes crew - they were on the hook for boats, and gas brought them down, left them late, took many people on rides, and were extremely chill and never once called it their event. They want this to be an owner event but their support is way beyond expectations. They are the best dealer I have ever met and there are some good ones around us. James, Chris, Debbie, Garrick, Kelly, and the whole crew are all about us as owners and boats.

Mission Boat Gear - they sent a sweet box of swag, koozies, shirts, and their new towels. Check them out on Mission Boat Gear web site, they have sweet products and we love that our own Hot4Teacher is their biggest fan.

Boat Bling Hot Sauce - they sent us a sweet box of great stuff that we love to rub on our fiberglass and vinyl. Every owner seemed to be wiping down with Hot Sauce after the event. Patrick Jones is their President and he has supported our event each year. Visit their web site, check them out and use the Sauce on your boat, it will look like it should.

Blake Moore - Mastercraft The Craft Web Site, shipped us tons of goodies so we could give out some sweet MC gear to winners and folks that came all the way to our event.

Label Industries - for making us sweet t-shirts, a very cool logo, and Koozies! Thanks to Karen and David out there!

Shape the Wake ... - gave us 2 Wake Mate Surf shapers to give away. Great product, visit shapethewake.com to get your own!

Mid Ohio Water Ski Club - they maintain the sweet slalom course that is in the water. Thanks to Rob (not me the other Rob), Tim, Rick, and many hours with the GPS survey.

Custom Corporate Image, LLC - David Ballinger's media empire with drone air cover, GoPro HD, and all things that made us tick. Without David we would not have the media coverage that we do on Instagram, Facebook, or TT ... remember when MC shouted out to our event? All because of David. Terabytes of awesome footage and he loves it all. Personally, I am proud to have met him through this event.

Mattscraft - he took your picture and printed the sweet banner. it was sick, like his boat and truck, he is first class. Matt is my brother from the other side of the border. He supports this event in so many ways.

Hot-4-Teacher & his Teacher (Josh and Kristen) - they do all the little things that help the event go and keep me going with it. They rock, they reserve tables at the Bogey, make Jello-Shots, take pics, and always represent the MC brand the best way. They are the best crew! I love you guys.

Mrs. 93Prostar190 - Thank you for welcoming our Internet friends into our house, garage, and on your otherwise calm slalom lake. Stay hot my friend.

JKSKI and Kim and Lord F - Kim was the inspiration of the logo this year. This family kicks @$$ and always is ready to help with the event. They support and never ask any questions. U rock.

First Tracks Technology - let's just say they put some resources into the event and never ask why. Hot-4-Teacher and 93Prostar190's IT company.

If I left someone out, I will know shortly, but for now ... those are some big thank you's BUT also thank you to all that attended!

Everyone always says thank you, and is so cool offering a lending hand and support for our modest little OWNER Reunion.

One more thank you ... Footin's Daughter Alana (did I spell it right?) she worked check-in like a pro. She loves her boats, and her Dad. What a beautiful girl and family.

We will recap the awards soon - keep those pics coming.

Peace,

Rob (93Prostar190)

PS - we have extra shirts I can sell them for $10 plus shipping (Mens XXL, XL, L) and Ladies M,S

PM me for some extra's.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Last edited by Double D; 08-18-2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:14 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2013 X25 - 6.2 Ilmor Baby

8 years of doing it right - These pics just say it all - Our awesome founder, & just all the best people on the planet 🌎 It's all been said, but Rob, Sara, Dave, Josh & all the great crews, y'all are family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 08:27 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsCraft View Post

8 years of doing it right - These pics just say it all - Our awesome founder, & just all the best people on the planet 🌎 It's all been said, but Rob, Sara, Dave, Josh & all the great crews, y'all are family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can honestly say, that is a side of Rob I have never seen... Thank god!!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 08-18-2017, 09:12 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 07 X2, again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Always well said by The Creator, the best, funniest, coolest guy on the lake, Mr. 93Prostar190, even though he now owns a 08Prostar214. This event is nothing without Rob and his family involved. We missed them on Friday and we missed Berto (Bert the Hurt) the entire weekend. Good luck in your first year of college Berto.

Rob's first thread about a reunion titled “Ohio and Neighboring States? Reunion?”, dated April 4th, 2010 was the trigger for this awesome owner-created grass roots event that just had its strongest showing to date last weekend. Here is the thread:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=34778

Each and every year I get to hang out and work with Rob as a Buckeye Bash planner and now great friend. We rib each other constantly on boat quota's, new awards, and swag for each event. I look forward to those times and look forward to many many more.

Mrs. 93Prostar190 is such a great lady and event supporter. I look forward to hanging out in the garage and just talking BS. She created the original logo, and deserves a lot of credit herself. Thank you for letting me stay at Casa De Carselle each year, and providing VIP parking.

We owe supper thanks to the the hidden man and woman behind the scenes and who have always been there to support Rob, both in the event and at work. Thank you Teacher and Hot-4-Teacher (or now The Mission Man) for letting me hang out with you, sharing in the laughs and providing the every present Jello Shots!! Your X2 has a sick surf wake!!

Thanks to the print master with the sweet X25 (with Gen2), MattsCraft, who invented the idea of “The Banner” and each year opens his wallet to provide us with quality printed banners. Thanks for letting me expand my artistic knowledge each year, and also letting me ride on your boat for surf Sunday! Did I leave something else on your boat again this year?? Your crew is always cool and if we had awards in 2010, you would have gotten Best Crew.

Thanks to James and Chris, and all the awesome employees of Boat House Marine. We appreciate the support, the boats you bring each year, and being our friends to hang out. I apologize for the boat inquires but I did have a marketing reason...

A very special Thank You and shout out to Alaina (Young Footin) for helping me hang the banners, handing out shirts and swag, and keeping us organized. The effort was tremendous and appreciated. I was giving your old man (the man I have never seen Foot) crap because I thought he showed up at the event without you.

The first event was one day, small, and rainy, but it was the foundation and most of the original attendees still make the event today and have not missed an event. They are:

93ProStar190 and family

Hot-4-Teacher – Boatless and riding in the PS 214, they were there and enjoying the day.

JKSKI - all three of them even though young Lord Farquaad was either in the womb or conceived there. Who knows really. But to have a young infant in the boat at the second event just shows you these people love to boat, love the event, and know how to raise an awesome kid.

MGBoyd25 – Also Boatless in year one but part of the JKSKI crew in the sweet 08 40th Anniversary Prostar, and inventor and champion of the Buckeye Bash Dance. Thank god we never did the speedo idea....

MattsCraft in his sweet Red White and Blue X2, with the best crew that year, that included...

WillyT – Boatless and hanging out. A great wakeboarder (who gets injured as much as me) and boat organizer.

MOWSC President - Saunters in and saunters out of each event. But he was there and has been every year.

OHIOPRO205 – Another boatless attendee who I actually did not meet that first year because he hung out in the BHM X15. Ty has a showroom 94 Prostar 205 with the same specs as mine and has been to the event constantly and we have become great friends.

In the eight years we have picked up new attendees and lost a few but the core group expanded and I am proud and honored to call all of them my good friends. I like to use the hashtag #greattimeswithgreatpeople because that is what these people are, and all of the attendees make this event great.

Now, for all you slackers out there, get me those pictures!!!! Time to fill up the Facebook Album!! Lets go people!!

With sincere honor,

Double D

….

PS. I would also like to thank KnoxX2 (Andrew Mehler) for coming to the event, bringing the wife, and straightening me out concerning the boat count we get. This year was perfect and thanks for the advice.

PSS. Thanks to Dave Ski for being the MasterCraft X2 Slide boat. The kids loved it, and even a few adults took part. Thanks for being cool with your boat.

PSSS. One more thank you to Pat Blake, for hanging out with us, and helping this old man get primed properly for the ski day.

You forgot to thank me... For not showing up and providing your event with the smooth water!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I had been there, it woulda been like last year,
with hurricane force winds a blowin!
Old 08-18-2017, 03:41 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 08 SANTE 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsCraft View Post

k
All the Ts sweet pic!

I'm so glad I showed up at Cinco de Basho (boatless) to meet this awesome group. Great times with great people is right!
Old 08-25-2017, 08:26 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft X-14, '09 Blue
This is too good to pass up. We are all a bunch of kids when the other half is away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-25-2017, 08:30 AM
MC Devotee

OK - Finally some down time to res down the RIG & award pics to post.

Here you go - If anyone wants a High Res version PM me!
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2017, 08:32 AM
MC Devotee

More......
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2017, 08:35 AM
MC Devotee

And more...
Attached Images