Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 06-16-2016, 07:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 83 SnS / Axis A22
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
LMAO. Like Lebron hasn't had a second that has been amazing. He was garbage for the Cavs first time around with no support. Goes to a stacked Heat team (Wade and Bosh), and comes back to the Cavs with Irving and Love, that's a lot of support. Lets not forget that Love is a three time AS, holds the league record for most consecutive double doubles.

Don't give me the "any team" rubbish, getting to the Finals and actually winning there separates them. MJ was loyal to the Bulls and LBJ is not, he uses teammates and franchises as scapegoats.

I'll give LBJ kudos for how he has performed in these playoffs though.
LOL! Please name one player on the 07 Cavs that LBJ took to the finals BY HIMSELF!? Oh and MJ also had a little help from the Zen Master, who's been the head coach for LBJ?
And MJ loyal?!?!? Loyal enough to get caught gambling and get kicked out of the league aka go play baseball. Also, LBJ is the biggest scapegoat in the league. If the Cavs were up 3-1 at home and he puts a Curry like performance it would be all LBJs fault. The guy scored 41 points, 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals, and only 2 turnovers, yet it was only because Kyrie was having a great game.

All that being said MJ is still the GOAT and LBJ will never catch him. MJ has done so much on and off the court to cement himself as the GOAT. As soon as he feels threatened he might loose his crown he comes out of the wood work to remind everyone how "great" he is.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:42 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '15 X10 6.0L, '15 X30 6.2L
Golden State scoring last 2 quarters combined: 24 points total
Old 06-16-2016, 11:15 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamont View Post
LOL! Please name one player on the 07 Cavs that LBJ took to the finals BY HIMSELF!? Oh and MJ also had a little help from the Zen Master, who's been the head coach for LBJ?
And MJ loyal?!?!? Loyal enough to get caught gambling and get kicked out of the league aka go play baseball. Also, LBJ is the biggest scapegoat in the league. If the Cavs were up 3-1 at home and he puts a Curry like performance it would be all LBJs fault. The guy scored 41 points, 16 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals, and only 2 turnovers, yet it was only because Kyrie was having a great game.

All that being said MJ is still the GOAT and LBJ will never catch him. MJ has done so much on and off the court to cement himself as the GOAT. As soon as he feels threatened he might loose his crown he comes out of the wood work to remind everyone how "great" he is.
That team was 50-32 in a weak as water Eastern Conference. Had decent supporting cast in Ilgaukas and Gooden.

Bring what ever variables up you want. You didn't debate the Finals records for a reason, MJ lead his teams to Championships. LBJ hasn't... the Bills made it to a bunch of Superbowls in the 90's, but didn't win any. That's where LBJ is now. Great player? Absolutely. Has he been clutch in the playoffs? No. Even if that changes, his record will not stand up to MJ's, and neither do his stats.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:33 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: MasterCraft X-30 2014, MasterCraft X-10 2004, Correct Craft SV211 2004, Centurian T-5 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
Golden State scoring last 2 quarters combined: 24 points total
I did not see this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2016, 12:25 AM
MC Maniac

LBJ nearly averaging triple double stats against the Warriors in the past two Finals series across 12 games.

On the verge of forcing a 13th game.

One man wrecking ball.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:37 AM
MC Maniac

Curry is walked outta the game, Green nearly gets another suspension. GS is on tilt.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:43 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 08 SANTE 230
Quote:
LMAO. Like Lebron hasn't had a second that has been amazing. He was garbage for the Cavs first time around with no support. Goes to a stacked Heat team (Wade and Bosh), and comes back to the Cavs with Irving and Love, that's a lot of support. Lets not forget that Love is a three time AS, holds the league record for most consecutive double doubles.

Don't give me the "any team" rubbish, getting to the Finals and actually winning there separates them. MJ was loyal to the Bulls and LBJ is not, he uses teammates and franchises as scapegoats.

I'll give LBJ kudos for how he has performed in these playoffs though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamont View Post

This debate is too early to have (but it's fun) MJ was drafted 84, didn't win his first until 91. Much like LBJs first seasons. In fact the Bulls didn't get out of the 1st round those years LBJ and the Cavs did. Right now I think MJ is the GOAT and I live in NE Ohio and have watched this kid since 8th grade. His career isn't close to being over. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Bulls_seasons
Old 06-17-2016, 10:09 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
I'm am not a GSW fan. That being said, can the officiating in these Finals get any worse? Imo, it has been shockingly horrible.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:03 AM
MC Maniac

Stats Leaders through 6 games of 2016 Finals for both teams:

Rebounds: LBJ
Assists: LBJ
Steals: LBJ
Blocks: LBJ
Old 06-17-2016, 11:33 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: MasterCraft X-30 2014, MasterCraft X-10 2004, Correct Craft SV211 2004, Centurian T-5 2001
Quote:
I'm am not a GSW fan. That being said, can the officiating in these Finals get any worse? Imo, it has been shockingly horrible.
Concur..these are the best the league has? Pathetic

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk