Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1993 MC ProStar 190 / LT-1 Corvette
1993 MC ProStar 190 / LT-1 Corvette / $13,000

Boat is located in Albany, Ga. 175 Miles due South of Atlanta.

1993 MasterCraft Prostar 190, 25th Anniversary, LT-1 Corvette 310HP. Very Rare, Excellent Shape. 975 Hours (39 Hours per Year). Borg Warner 1-1 Transmission. 4 Blade, Brass, Michigan Prop. This Classic Prostar is a piece of history and has been a head turner wherever she goes.

Boat has NEVER seen or been near salt water. Never left in the open or uncovered. Has ALWAYS been COVERED in a garage, on a covered lift or under a 40’x40’ sun shelter. Wiped down after every use and meticulously maintained. Professionally detailed and hand waxed 2x per year by Erick Patnaude of Final Finish Mobile Detail.

Engine is serviced yearly by a licensed inboard mechanic. Engine and Transmission fluids changed yearly. Impeller changed yearly. Spark plugs, wires and fuel filter checked yearly and changed every other year. Alternator is solid and holds a charge. No fuel leaks. Exhaust sounds PHENOMENAL. Bilge Pump is solid but has no auto float. Drain plug does not leak. Have NEVER had any issues with the Engine > Mechanical or Electrical.

Interior – great shape. Minor blemishes over 25 years. Fuel Gauge needle broke and the speedo’s don’t work (I’ve always pulled skiers off RPM’s and not MPH). Alpine Stereo w/ 4 Alpine 4” speakers. Has a line in and is XM compatible. Ski pylon is solid. Carpet in great shape. Rear Bench Seat redone in 2018. Tow Mirror is great. Driver’s seat slides forward and backward.

Exterior – Minor scratches and has a small gouge on the right rear side. Holds a great shine and stays cleaned and waxed. All Decals redone in 2018.

Comes with Black Bimini Top.

Trailer – Completely broken down and redone in 2014. New Treated 2x6 Bunks and Protective Carpet, Repainted, New Decals, Rewired. New Jack, Winch and Boat Buddy Nose Lock. I pull her with a Duramax Diesel, so I removed the brake system and put a custom Swing Tongue on to maximize space. New Hubs, Bearings and Bearing Buddys. All new tires. Rims shine and spare tire is solid.
Attached Images

Last edited by Keith Stone; Yesterday at 04:16 PM. Reason: Add Location
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 93 190
Nice looking boat. However nothing there that makes it a limited edition anything.

A great hull for skiers.

John 3:16-18
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1993 MC ProStar 190 / LT-1 Corvette
I have yet to find a 93 PS w/ the LT-1; so it's a limited edition to this guy. Regardless, the correction was made for those sharpshooters out there.
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 190, 1993, LT1, Limited
In 1993, 25 silver flake Limited Edition models came standard with the LT1. The engine was also an option it could be ordered in other prostars. There aren't many out there but I have seen a couple other 93s non silver flake Limited with LT1 in them. Great engine great boat good luck with sale!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 10:24 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1993 prostar 205 previous 85 S&S
What's the price? I overlook it?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 10:39 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 18 XSTAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco_06 View Post
What's the price? I overlook it?