Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10491  
Old 08-20-2018, 03:41 PM
Maristar210's Avatar
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: paddle
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
All the info I'm seeing says Wednesday
You are correct. I'm thinking today is Tuesday for some reason.
Reply With Quote
  #10492  
Old 08-20-2018, 03:43 PM
jbmccul's Avatar
jbmccul jbmccul is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Boat: None Yet
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
You are correct. I'm thinking today is Tuesday for some reason.
That's one way to make Monday suck a little bit more, thinking you were one day closer to the weekend
__________________
Aric 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Reply With Quote
  #10493  
Old 08-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Maristar210's Avatar
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: paddle
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
That's one way to make Monday suck a little bit more, thinking you were one day closer to the weekend
Yes, you are right on that.

Regarding Zach Smith, he seems like a good guy, right?

https://fox8.com/2018/08/17/new-repo...k-lewd-photos/
Reply With Quote
  #10494  
Old 08-20-2018, 03:48 PM
jbmccul's Avatar
jbmccul jbmccul is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Boat: None Yet
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
Yes, you are right on that.

Regarding Zach Smith, he seems like a good guy, right?

https://fox8.com/2018/08/17/new-repo...k-lewd-photos/
How does this stuff go on for so long without anybody knowing about it
__________________
Aric 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplandbird View Post
Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.
Reply With Quote
  #10495  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:02 PM
Maristar210's Avatar
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: paddle
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,560
Board of trustees has been in session all day. Urb and his wife are there but not in the session per ESPN.
Reply With Quote
  #10496  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:04 PM
93Prostar190's Avatar
93Prostar190 93Prostar190 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Location: Central OH
Posts: 2,680
We even saw on social media that they ordered lunch … crazy not news but it gave people something to tweet about ….

Urban's wife rolling up …. that makes me think bad things …. fingers crossed.
__________________
Keep a tight line, and a smile on your face. Peace out.
2008 Prostar 214 MCX
Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
"Do you have Flake on that boat?"
Reply With Quote
  #10497  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:08 PM
jharmon203 jharmon203 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Boat: 2000 X-star
Location: Midwest
Posts: 518
https://twitter.com/bucksinsider/sta...42245679218695

As a Buckeye Fan, I think this is rather funny.
Reply With Quote
  #10498  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:09 PM
jharmon203 jharmon203 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Boat: 2000 X-star
Location: Midwest
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
We even saw on social media that they ordered lunch crazy not news but it gave people something to tweet about .

Urban's wife rolling up . that makes me think bad things . fingers crossed.
I don't think it's bad for Shelly to be there. She's been by Urban's side his entire career at tOSU.
Reply With Quote
  #10499  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:11 PM
Maristar210's Avatar
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: paddle
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,560
She did not look pleased.
Reply With Quote
  #10500  
Old 08-22-2018, 04:16 PM
jharmon203 jharmon203 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Boat: 2000 X-star
Location: Midwest
Posts: 518
However, I do think the fact it has taken this long doesn't look good for Urban. It's probably in a negotiating process.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 PM.


2018