Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM
MC Master Poster

Who started all of this Zombie Apocalypse stuff, anyway?
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
proof! she's off her meds or bat**** crazy
each paragraph is an individual text message in 23 minutes time

The **** is going to hit the fan. Martial law will be here soon and the collapse of the economy before June. We are so screwed. You better get ammo while you can. IF you can.

I sent Jennifer an email and explained to her what is going to happen soon and to be ever vigilant and mindful of the kids. Soon the "kids" will be forced into His regime. All Bilerbergs in DC. We are screwed. They have funded every every Commie takeover in the last 100 years. It is already here. There is going to be a very bloody war.

Everythong is already in place. Why else would an impeachable president be in office? Hillary will get off for her treasonous acts. Kerry confirmed for secretary of state. He is a traitor and it against the constitution. But they are all Bilderbergs. I have called it for months!

I am terrified for the kids. That is why I contacted Jen. She doesn't pay attention. They are going to force vaccines on the kids at school without parents knowledge. They are asking them in school if your parents have guns, smoke? That means you are unfit and they are going to take them from you. Sad.when you are more scared of living than dying. That is where I am. I don't care about me, but the kids!

Martial Law will be here before June, probably in May. Then collapse of economy. I am selling everything. Garage sale March 1st

If you are old or useless, and cannot SERVE, you will be gassed. I will die from a bullet before I get gassed. Not going to a camp. Watch The Obama Deception full version. It is all already in place.

They are coming for the city folks first, then rural. Trying to prepare but only delaying the inevitable.

Paul Michael told Christopher he is to be the "keeper of the kids" pretty heavy burden. Google Muslim terrorists in Oklahoma. They are in Talihina.

My folks know. But my dad won't leave. He is going to defend his property. Teresa wants to leave but won't leave my folks.

Even looked at other countries to go to and there aren't really any options. Bills already in Congress to make Canada and Mexico a part of US. ONE WORLD ORDER, is here! It will like Nazi Germany. Only an all out uprising against the government or GoD will save us. IT WILL GET UGLY! IT WILL BE A BLOOD BATH But they have purchased enough ammo to wage a 7 year war against the US citizens. Tribulation. Many Biblical prophesies are cominmg to be.

Google FEMA camps with Jesse Ventura.check out the coffins that will hold 7 bodies. Also Jesse did one on HAARP, the government controlled weather station. It is all in place.

All the Presidents since Kennedy have been put in office. He was killed coz he wouldn't comply.

All the shooters, also have been Liberal Democrats. Fort Hood, James Holmes, and even the Columbine students were raised Liberal Dems. Although they were underage. And there is an obituary of Adam Lanza, the "shooter" at Newtown, died the day beforethe shooting. Many tributes for NEWTOWN on internet were posted days and one, a month before the shooting. Asking for money before it even happened.

Evidence that CIA drugged some to commit crime. Sihan Sirhan still has no recollection of shooting Robert Kennedy. And private citizens sued the CIA for unknowingly drugging them and they won a hundred grand each. Small price for ****ing with your head.

Both fathers (both computer scientists) of James Holmes and Adam Lanza were to testify within days against the banking system to bring down the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve and the BILDERBERGS, OWN, this country! Coincidence? Very doubtful!

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine
Old 01-30-2013, 09:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X1
Pretty sure half the people on this board would agree with the nut job....
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmania View Post
proof! she's off her meds or bat**** crazy
each paragraph is an individual text message in 23 minutes time

The **** is going to hit the fan. Martial law will be here soon and the collapse of the economy before June. We are so screwed. You better get ammo while you can. IF you can.

I sent Jennifer an email and explained to her what is going to happen soon and to be ever vigilant and mindful of the kids. Soon the "kids" will be forced into His regime. All Bilerbergs in DC. We are screwed. They have funded every every Commie takeover in the last 100 years. It is already here. There is going to be a very bloody war.

Everythong is already in place. Why else would an impeachable president be in office? Hillary will get off for her treasonous acts. Kerry confirmed for secretary of state. He is a traitor and it against the constitution. But they are all Bilderbergs. I have called it for months!

I am terrified for the kids. That is why I contacted Jen. She doesn't pay attention. They are going to force vaccines on the kids at school without parents knowledge. They are asking them in school if your parents have guns, smoke? That means you are unfit and they are going to take them from you. Sad.when you are more scared of living than dying. That is where I am. I don't care about me, but the kids!

Martial Law will be here before June, probably in May. Then collapse of economy. I am selling everything. Garage sale March 1st

If you are old or useless, and cannot SERVE, you will be gassed. I will die from a bullet before I get gassed. Not going to a camp. Watch The Obama Deception full version. It is all already in place.

They are coming for the city folks first, then rural. Trying to prepare but only delaying the inevitable.

Paul Michael told Christopher he is to be the "keeper of the kids" pretty heavy burden. Google Muslim terrorists in Oklahoma. They are in Talihina.

My folks know. But my dad won't leave. He is going to defend his property. Teresa wants to leave but won't leave my folks.

Even looked at other countries to go to and there aren't really any options. Bills already in Congress to make Canada and Mexico a part of US. ONE WORLD ORDER, is here! It will like Nazi Germany. Only an all out uprising against the government or GoD will save us. IT WILL GET UGLY! IT WILL BE A BLOOD BATH But they have purchased enough ammo to wage a 7 year war against the US citizens. Tribulation. Many Biblical prophesies are cominmg to be.

Google FEMA camps with Jesse Ventura.check out the coffins that will hold 7 bodies. Also Jesse did one on HAARP, the government controlled weather station. It is all in place.

All the Presidents since Kennedy have been put in office. He was killed coz he wouldn't comply.

All the shooters, also have been Liberal Democrats. Fort Hood, James Holmes, and even the Columbine students were raised Liberal Dems. Although they were underage. And there is an obituary of Adam Lanza, the "shooter" at Newtown, died the day beforethe shooting. Many tributes for NEWTOWN on internet were posted days and one, a month before the shooting. Asking for money before it even happened.

Evidence that CIA drugged some to commit crime. Sihan Sirhan still has no recollection of shooting Robert Kennedy. And private citizens sued the CIA for unknowingly drugging them and they won a hundred grand each. Small price for ****ing with your head.

Both fathers (both computer scientists) of James Holmes and Adam Lanza were to testify within days against the banking system to bring down the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve and the BILDERBERGS, OWN, this country! Coincidence? Very doubtful!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM
MC Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartlandX1 View Post
when she was blowing up my phone, I was thinking Whiskey Tango Foxtrot..... but, once I copied it and pasted it into a readable format...... I'm thinking...hmmmmmmmm

Old 01-30-2013, 10:04 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Milk

Go give this nutty woman what she really needs. Put it on her good and get her mind off of this pointless garbage.

Like do a real good job and leave a big smile on her face, so she can live in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 01-30-2013, 10:08 PM
MC Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Milk

Go give this nutty woman what she really needs. Put it on her good and get her mind off of this pointless garbage.

Like do a real good job and leave a big smile on her face, so she can live in peace.
there-in lies the problem, she done threw in the towel

Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 22' Progression
Quote:
Originally Posted by HartlandX1 View Post
Check the map, it's way more then halfhttp://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=52390
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
there-in lies the problem, she done threw in the towel
Then why waste a perfectly good text her way?

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 01-30-2013, 10:25 PM
MC Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Then why waste a perfectly good text her way?
gotta keep in touch

Old 01-30-2013, 10:31 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
gotta keep in touch
I understand........

Quote:
Quote: