Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 11-07-2016, 12:02 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200 SS, 2006, 5.7L Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski-me View Post
After looking closer, the font is definitely off. The owner of the shop agrees and will re-do them again. The font is incorrect, too fat and the MasterCraft along the side is two words rather than one. We have both agreed to re-do them next spring, once the big rush has passed by.

Do we have any sources for the original stickers so I can get this fully restored?

On the up side, my brother picked it up and said it really looks nice! He was really impressed with the fiberglass repair and said it really looks like a brand new boat.....so that's Awesome!!
I have a vinyl cutter and I can cut some decals for you. Sounds like the file is available. I did the mine with a two tone WSU font. It looks like the file is available and yours would just be a single white decal which is super easy.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2016, 01:34 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Thanks Rick....I knew you had it and can do it. I knew they were a hard font to get and proprietary, but the fiberglass guy said "my guy is good and can match no problem". I'm like, OK, go for it.

I'll let him do another shot at it in the spring (free of charge)....if it doesn't match, I'll give you a ring Rick.

Sweet blowout Saturday against Arizona, too. About time!

1994 205, LT1