Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2031  
Old 02-26-2016, 10:08 PM
osmonet's Avatar
osmonet osmonet is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Boat: 2008 X2, MCX
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcliffbc View Post
Oddly enough, probably one of the most valid posts in this thread too.
I think he's ordering 5 hot dogs.
Reply With Quote
  #2032  
Old 02-26-2016, 10:19 PM
kevcliffbc kevcliffbc is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X-2, Indmar MCX
Location: Northwest
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonet View Post
I think he's ordering 5 hot dogs.
Count'em....5 foot longs, please.
Reply With Quote
  #2033  
Old 02-26-2016, 10:39 PM
GoneBoatN's Avatar
GoneBoatN GoneBoatN is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 3,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
Flying is an unalienable right! Don't take that away from me!!!
So now your fly??? Who would have known. Blahahahahaha. Sorry in advance, just could not resist. LoL.
__________________
I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
---
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
---
My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
Reply With Quote
  #2034  
Old 02-26-2016, 10:59 PM
ahhudgins's Avatar
ahhudgins ahhudgins is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Boat: 79 S&S. 87 Prostar Powerslot. Present 95 Maristar 200VRS
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
To numerous too keep count.
..............................................
Attached Images
 
__________________
“You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.
Reply With Quote
  #2035  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:09 PM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 14,732
Canadia airstrikes against Isis 150ish. (Sept. 2015)

USA airstrikes against Isis? 2300+

In terms of compassion-
USA spent 3.8 billion dollars on humanitarian assistance across the world. Canada?
500 million. We can go about this all day long. So statistically, the United States is the most compassionate country on the planet. Don't throw stones unless you plan on having a valid argument against the greatest country in the world. This thread is a piss poor example of how Americans think and what our key voting factors are. You're really looking at the .0000001% of Americans that are afraid to live day to day because of big brother, and that flying commercial airlines is a right? Get out of here. You're paying for a service, and a privaledge!!!! Get in YOUR car and drive to YOUR destination. You don't own the commercial airline. If these searches save 1 life, regardless of nationality or ethnicity, it is a just search and I will subdue to their rules. Ever curious about what the almighty TSA finds on a day to day basis? Google. Instagram. Facebook. It will blow your mind what they find on a day to day basis, and may let you re-think your thoughts on the TSA. It's a necessary evil, just like the government. Live your life, vote for your beliefs and don't stoop down to personal attacks on what people believe.
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #2036  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:24 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 17,507
This just might be the best thread on here..................other than the swimsuit thread, of course.
__________________
CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $325 DELIVERED
REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $495 DELIVERED
Email - [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #2037  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:26 PM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 14,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBoatN View Post
So now your fly??? Who would have known. Blahahahahaha. Sorry in advance, just could not resist. LoL.
Only fly private, you feel me?
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #2038  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:30 PM
kevcliffbc kevcliffbc is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X-2, Indmar MCX
Location: Northwest
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
Canadia airstrikes against Isis 150ish. (Sept. 2015)

USA airstrikes against Isis? 2300+

In terms of compassion-
USA spent 3.8 billion dollars on humanitarian assistance across the world. Canada?
500 million. We can go about this all day long. So statistically, the United States is the most compassionate country on the planet. Don't throw stones unless you plan on having a valid argument against the greatest country in the world. This thread is a piss poor example of how Americans think and what our key voting factors are. You're really looking at the .0000001% of Americans that are afraid to live day to day because of big brother, and that flying commercial airlines is a right? Get out of here. You're paying for a service, and a privaledge!!!! Get in YOUR car and drive to YOUR destination. You don't own the commercial airline. If these searches save 1 life, regardless of nationality or ethnicity, it is a just search and I will subdue to their rules. Ever curious about what the almighty TSA finds on a day to day basis? Google. Instagram. Facebook. It will blow your mind what they find on a day to day basis, and may let you re-think your thoughts on the TSA. It's a necessary evil, just like the government. Live your life, vote for your beliefs and don't stoop down to personal attacks on what people believe.
Sure, ill play along....

# of combat aircraft
Canada - 95
USA - 3,680

Official development assistance by country as a percentage of Gross National Income
#15. Canada – 0.27%
#20. United States – 0.19%

Other than that, I agree with your points.
Reply With Quote
  #2039  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:36 PM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 14,732
Okay I'll play with those stats.
American DA
$38 billion.
Canada DA
$4 billion

Next? Lo
Reply With Quote
  #2040  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:39 PM
kevcliffbc kevcliffbc is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Boat: 2007 Mastercraft X-2, Indmar MCX
Location: Northwest
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
Okay I'll play with those stats.
American DA
$38 billion.
Canada DA
$4 billion

Next? Lo
Ok...

Humanitarian assistance per citizen
US $12
Canada $15

So I personally contribute more to humanitarian aid than you...therefore I am more compassionate!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.


2018