Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 08-17-2009, 12:58 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1994 Prostar 190 5.7 litre GM on LPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgybee View Post
Hi Dave on a lake at chichester at the moment kids learning to wakeboard and mono, baby nearly up on horseshoe on sunday,will be up next time,send me details of your school please may look you up if we are ever up that way.Our club is chichester water ski club on ivy lake.We have a jump on it for the nutters lol.
Nice one. I did a bit of B/F inverted jumping at Ron Scarpa's in Florida a few years ago, battered the [email protected] outta meself all week lol. He also taught me to foot backwards, could only do it on Ja's before that holiday, but Ron soon had me sorted

We operate the ski school as a franchise for Highland Activities, Great Glen Water Park, Invergarry. They do all the canoes, white water rafting, quad bike tours, canyoning, shooting archery etc and we do the waterskiing wakeboarding etc. At the moment I do regular Thursday and Friday, but from next summer will be doing another 2 days on the Loch at the back of our house which is Loch Duich near Kyle of Lochalsh, nr Skye Bridge. Also hope to be getting something going on Loch Ness next year too.

Anyone on holiday up here and wanting tuition from beginner to experienced in all disciplines can get me on 07968 - 837553. We don't have a slalom course, or jump ramp yet, but we also do ringo rides for the big and little kids

Cheers Dave
Old 08-17-2009, 01:13 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I think you're confusing calling a "spade a spade" with calling it a "f**king shovel". Plain speaking doesn't have to be offensive. JohnE speaks plainly. Others in their dealing with Coz are just offensive. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion. It would be nice, among adults, if you could do it without silly name calling for the sake of immature self-indulgence.

That's as plain as I can speak. And you're right...I think I did feel a little release there.
That's right Bigmac, just let yourself go,

Attachment 50590

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited by TMCNo1; 06-17-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:23 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: trying for '15 X-46 w/ 7.4 ....
Talking

[quote=Thrall;624321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariStar-Man View Post
Also found this with the nut hanging freely on the rod!

I prefer nuts hanging freely BELOW the rod!

Asuming your boat is on a proper MC trailer, the rope deal is extremely ignorant.
Get her to a lauch and get the boat pulled up a couple more inches. The pin on the boat buddy is supposed to go thru the bow eye (not insulting you if you already knew that).
ROFL!!!! Funniest thing I have read in along time! I would NEVER have thought of saying something like that!!! Too funny!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:45 PM

Boat: XT22
Bigmac's got a point. I did lower myself a bit with this whole ordeal last night. Then I just agreed with Coz to let it go. So if you're like me and don't like Coz or his being here, you can just let him know. No need to be insulting. Preferably in a PM. This thread got a little over the top.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190, fuel injected 302
That was a serious nut kicking contest

'91 prostar 190
Old 08-17-2009, 01:53 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1999 Maristar 210 VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob View Post
Pile on Bigmac! I guess you guys could mess with me if you wish!
i was just curious about your avatar...is Archie dead or did he just get a whiff of Edith...

Attachment 50590
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1 View Post
That's right Bigmac, just let yourself go,

Hahaha That's me in uhhh...60 years...

Last edited by MariStar-Man; 08-17-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:56 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
Bigmac's got a point. I did lower myself a bit with this whole ordeal last night. Then I just agreed with Coz to let it go. So if you're like me and don't like Coz or his being here, you can just let him know. No need to be insulting. Preferably in a PM. .
Do me a favor and keep your opinions to yourself because they don't mean crap to me.

I've never said I didn't like anyone here, nor am I judgmental about someone being here (It isn't my site to pass judgment) So if you don't like me or me being here........deal with it, because a copuple of dudes sitting behind a computer aren't gonna run me off, I ain't like Chad.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:57 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariStar-Man View Post
i was just curious about your avatar...is Archie dead or did he just get a whiff of Edith...

Hahaha That's me in uhhh...60 years...

I usually have the same expression on my face after I've had a conversation with my meathead son-in-law!

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:20 PM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Nice looking prop Maristar-man!

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190
Old 08-17-2009, 02:22 PM
MC Addict

Boat: nothing worth mentioning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
Thats a good job, now get ready to do that about every 3rd time you use the boat. Too bad it won't stay that way!
buzzkill..

Former boats:
2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
1990 Prostar 190