Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-09-2017, 04:40 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 x-10
2005 X-10 height on trailer

I am wondering if someone can give me the approximate height of an X-10 with the ZF tower up, for the 2005 model, on a single axle MC trailer. I am in the middle of getting drawings done for a garage and need to know if it will fit in a 10' door with the tower up. There is a tower light as well, which will add a couple inches. I would measure it myself, but the boat is at the lake, an hour and a half away.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what they like/don't like about their garage, I would be interested to hear that as well. We are thinking at least 27' long with a 10x10' door on either end, so we can drive straight through. The other side of the garage will be slightly shorter, about 24', for a car and some storage. I would also like to plan on getting a slightly larger boat in the future and want to make sure the new garage has enough space for the boat and a few toys, like kayaks and paddle boards mainly. Probably a 2010ish X-30.

The current setup is very tight bc it is a standard 7'x9' garage door, and 24'x11' inside. It doesn't leave room for much else and you have to be pretty dang good at backing up to thread that needle. So any improvement in size on the boat house is huge.