Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > Wanted to Buy

Old 01-01-2016, 07:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft X-Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandslot View Post
This boat also has perfect pass and power slot

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sandslot - I'm interested in your '93 S&S. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Tatronation - well done. Beautiful boat. You made that purchase look easy.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:25 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyOrange88 View Post

I've seen very few of that style bimini, and never a red/white one like that. I have one myself (solid gray) and love it. On mine, I dismantle the 1 inch stainless rods and bimini to trailer it. The bracket is attached to the bottom of the Big Air pole, which slips over the pylon. My pole doesn't extend that high above the top.

How do you install that exactly? Does the bracket and two stainless poles that support the top attach to the pylon or the fly high pole? I place the pole over the pylon and then stand on the engine cover and lift the top over the top of the pole, lowering it back down to slip over the 1 inch stainless rods then unfold the flaps and slip bolts through them. Just curious.

Glad you were able to find a nice ride. You will enjoy it come spring I'm sure. A bimini is a must though.
Sadly, the bimini didn't come with the boat. i got all the booms with it and much more, but he couldn't part with the bimini. it wasn't on the boat when i got there. He had it on his malibu barefooter already. I have been looking into getting one and have found it difficult because they dont make them anymore. Ill make a want to buy ad for one and keep my eye out.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:29 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone View Post
Sandslot - I'm interested in your '93 S&S. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Tatronation - well done. Beautiful boat. You made that purchase look easy.
It was an easy purchase. Only two hours away and laurel lake skier (Mark) was very nice. I did a lot of research before joining the forums recently and knew exactly what i wanted. The boat was everything i was looking for and is in beautiful shape. very well cared for and it went to a good home! I can't wait for the lakes to melt and to get out on the water. The boat was too good to pass up.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:27 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1996 FlightCraft
Max, I'm glad that you're excited about your new boat. Knowing it will be moving on to someone that will appreciate it makes it a bit easier to part with. I'll keep my eyes out for another BI top and keep you posted if I come across one- they turn up every once in awhile.

Oh....and I don't think anyone has said - Welcome to Team Talk!
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
Old 01-02-2016, 08:09 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 Tristar 190 Sport (Closed Bow), 351W w/ GT-40's
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatronation View Post
Sadly, the bimini didn't come with the boat. i got all the booms with it and much more, but he couldn't part with the bimini. it wasn't on the boat when i got there. He had it on his malibu barefooter already. I have been looking into getting one and have found it difficult because they dont make them anymore. Ill make a want to buy ad for one and keep my eye out.
Gotcha. Oh well, still a very nice package for you. Everybody LOVES a Red Mastercraft!
One nice thing about that style bimini, if you can find one, is that no holes need to be drilled in the boat! Good Luck.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:12 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1998 ProStar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatronation View Post

I actually ended up getting this one today and couldn't be happier about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tratronation...
You will absolutely love this boat. I have known the PO for may years and know how well he takes care of his boats. I have ridden in this beauty as well. Tops. Congratulations on your find and purchase. Bring it back sometime to our area (Laurel Lake), I'll miss seeing it. The PO and I are near neighbors so it will seem strange not seeing it in front of his property. Best wishes.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:16 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel_Lake_Skier View Post
Max, I'm glad that you're excited about your new boat. Knowing it will be moving on to someone that will appreciate it makes it a bit easier to part with. I'll keep my eyes out for another BI top and keep you posted if I come across one- they turn up every once in awhile.

Oh....and I don't think anyone has said - Welcome to Team Talk!
Thanks Mark, I'm happy to make a purchase from someone that takes care of things like i do. Counting the days until i can come pick it up. I might have to bring my slalom ski because i know i won't be able to wait the 2 hours it takes to get home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
tratronation...
You will absolutely love this boat. I have known the PO for may years and know how well he takes care of his boats. I have ridden in this beauty as well. Tops. Congratulations on your find and purchase. Bring it back sometime to our area (Laurel Lake), I'll miss seeing it. The PO and I are near neighbors so it will seem strange not seeing it in front of his property. Best wishes.
Thank you! I already love the boat and it's not in my possession yet haha I'd love to take it out on your Lake! You can go for one last ride if you would like.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:25 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 Blue Stars & Stripes, 1993 Red Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandslot View Post
Tatronation, I have a 1993 red stars and stripes. Has about 700 hours and in excellent condition. I bought from the original owner. My son is planning to buy a boat and there's no room for two. I will plan to post later this week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sandlot...........I sent you a PM about your 93 SS........Please reply. Thank you, Joe