Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 10-29-2018, 05:28 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Come on now, Truex could have wrecked him on anyone of those laps with the same intention of winning the race and moving on to the next round just the same.

Kyle Bush's words, you get raced how you race.

So when someone blast logano they are my new favorite driver. Just like when Matt Kenseth wrecked logano after logano wreked Matt 2 out of 3 races right before Martinsville.
How Matt K wants to drive is Matt K's business. I think wrecking someone when you two or 30 laps down is flat out wrong but if both are going for position all is fair no matter what happens.

No one told Dale Sr. how to drive, if you got taken out because Dale Sr. was beating your rear bumper off and you didn't like, he would tell you to move over. Dale Sr. is coming to the front and that's what this sport is about. Golf is a gentleman's sport but this isn't golf.

Again I'm not a Joey Logano fan.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:02 PM

Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
How Matt K want to drive is Matt K's business?? How can Dale's driving be any more relevant? He's long gone and the sport has change so drastically since then.

But hey, at least we have a thread that has some traction!

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 10-29-2018, 06:39 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: In Search Of...
Last lap and a guaranteed spot in the final 4 for the Championship? Any driver would have done what Logano did and I am not a Logano fan. The Playoffs for the Championship has created this frenzy. Which is exactly what NASCAR wanted.

I was on the edge of my seat the final 15 laps. Great racing with a classic NASCAR finish. I hope the next 3 races are just as exciting. Iíve been attending NASCAR Races for more than 50 years. Iíve seen a lot of last lap bump and runs and hope to see a lot more!

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word
Old 10-29-2018, 06:43 PM

i hope to see one too, with logano in the wall from it!!

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 10-30-2018, 09:32 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
i hope to see one too, with logano in the wall from it!!
lol... I believe if the driver's role had been reversed you wouldn't have seen anything wrong with the ending.

I'm more of a Truex fan than Lagano but we got to get back to racing, back to rubbing and back to spectacular finishes! My favorite is when the top 5 cars all crash going for the win and #6 wins the race!
Old 10-30-2018, 09:53 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1998 Prostar 205 (Sold), 2006 x15 w/ mcx
I've given up on nascar, I quit watching a long time ago and really lost all interest when all the rides were given to spoiled kids with rich dads who bought them the ride. If you enjoy watching short track racing and cars rubbing for the win then go visit your local dirt track and watch the late models and modifieds. Those guys hang it all out for 20-50 laps and aren't afraid to lay a fender to someone.
Old 10-30-2018, 09:58 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: paddle
Logano looks like a stupid bloodhound. Never liked him. and he drives like a spoiled brat. I wish Kyle Busch could actually have landed this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YEAgBTDevA
Old 10-30-2018, 10:00 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
Logano looks like a stupid bloodhound. Never liked him. and he drives like a spoiled brat. I wish Kyle Busch could actually have landed this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YEAgBTDevA
This is very typical of Lagano which is why in surprised Truex thought he wouldn't do this. He does it every year and will continue to do it.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraham37128 View Post
lol... I believe if the driver's role had been reversed you wouldn't have seen anything wrong with the ending.

I'm more of a Truex fan than Lagano but we got to get back to racing, back to rubbing and back to spectacular finishes! My favorite is when the top 5 cars all crash going for the win and #6 wins the race!
You assume wrong. If logano would have raced him clean for 15 while in second and made the pass and Truex did the same I'd feel the same. Probably a bit less so since logano is very long history of jamming people up.

Hence the, logano has made many enemies, (inset the new contestant name) is just the latest. The latest being Truex.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mot...QKHp?li=AA54yf

Old 11-18-2018, 04:03 PM

Well, we can all agree on this.

Logano's driving last weekend has me keen to see if anyone gets him back!!