Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2018, 08:18 AM
MC Master Poster

I'm baffled by the fact that dealers don't want to sell parts. They make money on them, but they apparently don't want their parts guy dealing with anything that generates profit. They may say something like "I can't sell outside of my territory", but if they do and someone complains, they should say "Well, YOU weren't taking care of your own customers, so why should they be left in the dark?".

GPS screens have a dashboard that communicates with the engine management via NMEA-2000 and it's pretty cool- it works for single or dual drive, has virtual gauges for just about anything and could be customized via the software. They even control entertainment systems like Fusion and Rockford-Fosgate. I see no reason they couldn't add functions for filling bags and operating lights, automated towers and things like that. It would even show fuel use in gallons/hour.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:42 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '13 X2 Pro Gen2, '98 30th Anniv PS190- SOLD-
Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
It's a long way from you but Bruce from AWS (Action Water Sports) in Fenton MI has been my go to guy for years. He's on here occasionally with parts and accessories from time to time as well.
Action Water Sports is the place to go, they will take care of you. I deal with Joel out of the Hudsonville MI location as its local to me and they treat you like family. Even the owner of AWS greeted me at the door one day and went back to the parts counter to get what I needed for my boat. Can't beat service like that!

SOLD - 1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190