Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 06-16-2017, 10:54 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
WTB 205V Bimini

With a little one on the way for next season need to start looking into Bimini tops. Figured I would get one this year to mount up and test for the season incase I need to make any modifications to it this year. Not to mention will be taking my 1 year old niece on the boat and my SIL is going to want shade so might as well bite the bullet for it now.

Any recommendation is good. Would prefer one that I could fold up out of the way however will entertain any of the fixed options out there as well. If I could find something to tuck a surf board up into that would be icing on the cake. Would also like it to fit my current zero flex tower without much modification.

If anyone has one for sale please PM me directly as I am very much interested!
Old 06-16-2017, 11:04 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1998 225VRS
I ordered a Bimini for my 04 x2 from towerbimini.com it should be here in about 2 weeks I will keep you posted. I would have bought a new dimension Bimini but it would not fit my factory tower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2017, 12:43 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2001 205 prostar V
I own a 2001 ProStar 205 V with a Zero Flex Flyer Rack and I bought mine from Tower Biminis towerbiminis.com in 2007 and it still is in great shape. i got the Flared 2 strip for
$915.00 with the Aluminum frame. It was easy to install

trying to find a photo .....
Old 06-19-2017, 12:42 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2003 X-30, Indmar MCX
I just replaced the factory bimini on our 03 X-30 with a stainless steel framed one from Tower Bimini. What a difference! Mounts to the ZFT perfectly and rides a lot higher than the factory bimini (sits about an inch under the tower speaker cans). Its also longer than the factory bimini so it provides a lot more shade.

Took a few weeks to get from order to final delivery, and cost more than some of the other companies, but so far it has been well worth it. I'd definitely recommend them.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:59 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1999 205v
I purchased this one for my 1999 205v and it fit with no issues.
The bimini material was sunbrella and should hold up nicely.
It can be a little more difficult to collapse, but we leave ours up all the time.

http://bigairwaketowers.com/bimini/collapsiblebimini/
Old 06-21-2017, 10:28 AM
TT Regular

Boat: mastercraft, X30, 2002, 5.7, Yellow
Bimini

If it is any good to ya, I replaced my bimini off of my 02 X30. It sat too low so we had a custom one made that mounts on the tower. So, I have a yellow bimini with the M.C. sock I am going ti be putting up for sale soon. It was mounted on the top of the windshield on my X30. It has stainless steel poles and white straps that held it up. If your intrested let me know and I will send pics and dimensions.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:28 PM
MC Devotee

Anyone who got a towerbimini.com have any photos of the bimini in use during a sunny day? Wife is a bit concerned about the amount of shade we can get since it does not look like it has much shade on their photos on the website.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

Boat: 2000 SILV MARINE
WTB 205V Bimini

have one looks all there but a few things were spliced so dunno if still interested?? lmk ty bruce
Old 06-26-2017, 04:06 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miatafanatic77 View Post
have one looks all there but a few things were spliced so dunno if still interested?? lmk ty bruce
Send me some pics if you can.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:13 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2003 X-30, Indmar MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakerider16 View Post
Anyone who got a towerbimini.com have any photos of the bimini in use during a sunny day? Wife is a bit concerned about the amount of shade we can get since it does not look like it has much shade on their photos on the website.
I'll try to get a photo soon but the new tower mount bimini on our 03 X-30 from Tower Bimini provides MUCH more shade than our previous factory one. I agree, the photos they have online make it very hard to judge their biminis, at least on the Zero Flex towers. The new bimini seems at least as wide as the factory one but is much longer and mounts way higher (I was able get about 5' 10" of clearance from the deck).