Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 08-21-2017, 10:35 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2005 Mastercraft X-2
Exclamation 2005 MC X-2 (205V, X-Star, X-1), Richmond VA $26500 obo, VA

Up for sale is my 2005 Mastercraft X-2 with the iconic hull that has been used for over 20 years in the 205V, original X-Star and the X1. Brand new, never used 2016 Boatmate custom trailer w/ surge disc brakes, LED lights and swing tongue included (black painted). Title in hand for boat and trailer. Trailer in photos is the old trailer.

Specs:
- 20.5' feet in length, standard size garage friendly with removable teak swim platform and swing tongue trailer. Very few wakeboard boats will fit in a standard garage!
- 90" beam
- GM 350 fuel injected MCX 350 HP engine (actually good on gas!) and runs great
- 33 gallon tank
- 665 hrs, may increase slightly if we get a chance to take the boat out for a run
- Seats 11
- Factory ballast w/ 3 pumps. Two hard tanks in the stern and ski-locker bag - 700lbs total stock. Easily upgradable.
- JL speakers inside the boat and kicker tower speakers with original Clarion head unit and remote at the driver's seat. Transom remote is not functional.

I'll include ropes, anchor, life vests, extra battery, and a $450 hyperlite broadcast 5'4" wakesurf board with rope.

The boat is on a lift inside my boat house since I have owned it (summer 2015 until now). I'm selling due to two recent additions to my family and the sale of my house for investment purposes. We can take it out on the lake no problem for serious buyers. Professional mechanic maintained including winterization. New raw water impeller and cutlass bearing replaced last year with oil changed every year way before 50 hrs. Oil is clear and not milky.

Issues: Vinyl is showing its age in places but looks respectable and is certainly usable. Paint needs buffing in places, particularly the transom. The previous owner drilled 4 small holes through the hall on the port side above the water line attempting to mount an amp. Holes have been filled but not gel-corrected. It's hardly noticeable and solely superficial. Boat has been used by previous owner in brackish water. Exhaust manifold was replaced prior to my purchase. Boat runs great.

Contact me via phone/text, James @ 8O4-threethreenine-threefouronesix or send a PM. I don't have to sell the boat would entertain serious offers...we just simply don't take it out despite being 200' from our house in the water. :-(

Serious inquires only.
Attached Images

Last edited by pondo; 09-18-2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: updated price ;-)
Old 09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
TT Regular

Shameless bump.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:10 AM
TT Regular

Bump!

Tags
205v, for sale, x-1, x-2