Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Yeah, I have been told I married up more than once, and I agree. Best part is, she is a hell of a boat driver and backs the trailer in with the worlds worst truck for backing(Crew Cab Long Bed)!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:19 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft X-Star 2008 MCX
First show is in the books, did awesome! We had a great time and she is on to the next.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2012, 08:37 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
First show is in the books, did awesome! We had a great time and she is on to the next.
I'm not saying anything mean just so you understand. But if I were to say what I wanted in critique i'm afraid she might kick my ***. Now she competes with the body so she should be able to take good critique right? I still won't take my chances. So I'll leave it at she is extremely fit, and extremely dedicated to being healthy. Certainly a good role model.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
I'm not saying anything mean just so you understand. But if I were to say what I wanted in critique i'm afraid she might kick my ***. Now she competes with the body so she should be able to take good critique right? I still won't take my chances. So I'll leave it at she is extremely fit, and extremely dedicated to being healthy. Certainly a good role model.
I know were your headed with this.....she defiantly leaned out for this show. She knows you can't walk around everyday with 8%-9% body fat, way to unhealthy for any length of time. Max she stays like that is a couple weeks, then back to maintenance.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
I know were your headed with this.....she defiantly leaned out for this show. She knows you can't walk around everyday with 8%-9% body fat, way to unhealthy for any length of time. Max she stays like that is a couple weeks, then back to maintenance.
I assumed exactly that. I'm sure she's a bomb shell with a little more meat on her. Thats why I said dedicated. Glad you didn't take it wrong.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
I did not take the photo however I have permission to post. Kimbie (photographed) was my former ski school student. I taught her to ski from age 9 -18. She went to Brown University and walked onto the ski team as a ringer (i wont take all the credit). She graduated Brown as a Neuroscience honors student, and now applying to med schools while taking time off in Utah. Smart girl with some skills and obviously dedication.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2012, 09:01 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 07 X2, again!
Quote:
Meat, taters, mac & cheese, all good maintenance foods! Looking good Shawn!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
I did not take the photo however I have permission to post. Kimbie (photographed) was my former ski school student. I taught her to ski from age 9 -18. She went to Brown University and walked onto the ski team as a ringer (i wont take all the credit). She graduated Brown as a Neuroscience honors student, and now applying to med schools while taking time off in Utah. Smart girl with some skills and obviously dedication.

Shoot ... now they have brains? I can't compete with this. Mine has no muscle and no brains.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:17 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
I assumed exactly that. I'm sure she's a bomb shell with a little more meat on her. Thats why I said dedicated. Glad you didn't take it wrong.
No worries! The best part of the whole thing she said, was going out and beating a bunch of 20-somethings years old at the age of 36 years! I think that alone will be enough drive for the next one.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:03 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 WTT ProStar 197
Right on Skeeler, trully awesome that she did this at 36!