Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #13101  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 PM
jschildm jschildm is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Location: Midwest
Posts: 273
Yeah, I have been told I married up more than once, and I agree. Best part is, she is a hell of a boat driver and backs the trailer in with the worlds worst truck for backing(Crew Cab Long Bed)!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13102  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:19 AM
skeeler's Avatar
skeeler skeeler is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Boat: MasterCraft X-Star 2008 MCX
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,219
First show is in the books, did awesome! We had a great time and she is on to the next.
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #13103  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
First show is in the books, did awesome! We had a great time and she is on to the next.
I'm not saying anything mean just so you understand. But if I were to say what I wanted in critique i'm afraid she might kick my ***. Now she competes with the body so she should be able to take good critique right? I still won't take my chances. So I'll leave it at she is extremely fit, and extremely dedicated to being healthy. Certainly a good role model.
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
  #13104  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
skeeler's Avatar
skeeler skeeler is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Boat: MasterCraft X-Star 2008 MCX
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
I'm not saying anything mean just so you understand. But if I were to say what I wanted in critique i'm afraid she might kick my ***. Now she competes with the body so she should be able to take good critique right? I still won't take my chances. So I'll leave it at she is extremely fit, and extremely dedicated to being healthy. Certainly a good role model.
I know were your headed with this.....she defiantly leaned out for this show. She knows you can't walk around everyday with 8%-9% body fat, way to unhealthy for any length of time. Max she stays like that is a couple weeks, then back to maintenance.
Reply With Quote
  #13105  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
I know were your headed with this.....she defiantly leaned out for this show. She knows you can't walk around everyday with 8%-9% body fat, way to unhealthy for any length of time. Max she stays like that is a couple weeks, then back to maintenance.
I assumed exactly that. I'm sure she's a bomb shell with a little more meat on her. Thats why I said dedicated. Glad you didn't take it wrong.
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
  #13106  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Covi's Avatar
Covi Covi is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Posts: 2,745
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
I did not take the photo however I have permission to post. Kimbie (photographed) was my former ski school student. I taught her to ski from age 9 -18. She went to Brown University and walked onto the ski team as a ringer (i wont take all the credit). She graduated Brown as a Neuroscience honors student, and now applying to med schools while taking time off in Utah. Smart girl with some skills and obviously dedication.
Attached Images
 
__________________
86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
2008 197 ProStar, LY6
Reply With Quote
  #13107  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:01 AM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 07 X2, again!
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeler View Post
I know were your headed with this.....she defiantly leaned out for this show. She knows you can't walk around everyday with 8%-9% body fat, way to unhealthy for any length of time. Max she stays like that is a couple weeks, then back to maintenance.
Meat, taters, mac & cheese, all good maintenance foods! Looking good Shawn!
Reply With Quote
  #13108  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
I did not take the photo however I have permission to post. Kimbie (photographed) was my former ski school student. I taught her to ski from age 9 -18. She went to Brown University and walked onto the ski team as a ringer (i wont take all the credit). She graduated Brown as a Neuroscience honors student, and now applying to med schools while taking time off in Utah. Smart girl with some skills and obviously dedication.

Shoot ... now they have brains? I can't compete with this. Mine has no muscle and no brains.
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
  #13109  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:17 AM
skeeler's Avatar
skeeler skeeler is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Boat: MasterCraft X-Star 2008 MCX
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
I assumed exactly that. I'm sure she's a bomb shell with a little more meat on her. Thats why I said dedicated. Glad you didn't take it wrong.
No worries! The best part of the whole thing she said, was going out and beating a bunch of 20-somethings years old at the age of 36 years! I think that alone will be enough drive for the next one.
Reply With Quote
  #13110  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Sullivan's Avatar
Sullivan Sullivan is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: 2011 WTT ProStar 197
Location: Woodland WA
Posts: 609
Right on Skeeler, trully awesome that she did this at 36!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.


2018