Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 09-21-2005, 09:29 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
We had a great time at the fly-in. Got to ride with Geno. He just rocks! We did have to stop and bail out a wally in a bu who had overheated. He did not have a spare impeller so I sold him mine. He asked how much I wanted and someone yelled that a impeller usually goes for about $40. He gave me $60 so i threw $20 of it to the price gouger! In a matter of what comes around...I ran out of gas about 100 yards from the ramp and had to be towed in by a buddy's Hydodyne!!!!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 09-21-2005, 10:25 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
We had a great time at the fly-in. Got to ride with Geno. He just rocks! We did have to stop and bail out a wally in a bu who had overheated. He did not have a spare impeller so I sold him mine. He asked how much I wanted and someone yelled that a impeller usually goes for about $40. He gave me $60 so i threw $20 of it to the price gouger! In a matter of what comes around...I ran out of gas about 100 yards from the ramp and had to be towed in by a buddy's Hydodyne!!!!
there goes yer fuel pump!
Old 09-21-2005, 11:37 AM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
For that price, I hope it was a new one. I have like 10 spares from years past. That karma, she'll bite ya!

Oh, and I did actually get out on the boat this weekend. Is the Brazos low this year?

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:30 AM
MC Platinum

I have my fingers crossed that the pump is ok. when it started to sputter...i just shut it down.

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 09-22-2005, 02:08 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2017 NXT 22
First the back seat now a fuel pump, what's next?
2002 White and Yellow 209
Old 09-22-2005, 09:05 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Geno in attendance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
I have had many the opportunity to yank Geno over the jump, barefooting, doubles, wakeboarding, airchair or whatever. Hell of a friend and is part of TEAM BAWS and TEAM MASTERCRAFT WHAT A SHOWMAN

[email protected]
Old 09-23-2005, 09:29 AM
MC Platinum

Jim-I had met him before but this was the first time to actually get to ride with him and met Angela. We also got to hang out and drink some cold beer afterward. He's got a great dry sense of humor! Angela was great. It was cool just to compare names of skiers that we have skied with. Some great stories were told!

Old 09-26-2005, 02:30 PM
MC Platinum

Put a couple of gallons in...she purred like a kitten! The fuel pump survived! It must be all my clean living!

Old 08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
MC Platinum

This year is Sept. 15th-18th. I may still be going even though I can't ride. Anybody else going?

Old 08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Maybe...

I may be in Nashville with work. But if I'm here I would like to go. Never been to a Fly-in. Still planning to try a foil sometime.

We'll have to see how the cards fall this time.

Rob