Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1994 ProStar 190
1994 MC Prostar 190 Project

I purchased this boat from a close family friend in 2012 that was leaving the country for work in the oil fields and needed to dump all his toys quickly. He purchased the boat from a mastercraft dealer when the boat was a year old. During one of his offshore trips his brother removed the fuel tank to replace the fuel sender I assume. He told me there were no issues with motor prior to this. FULL DISCLOSURE I have never seen this boat running. He did say the port side exhaust manifold gasket had a small leak and he put some sort of sealant as a temporay fix until replacing. I took his word for it and was preparred to do any engine work as needed. I had another mastercraft at the time and this went into the garage as a project. I was just excited to get a low hour (361 Hours) 94 in good shape. Well life happens and I never got around to putting it back together. Now the family is more into surfing and not skiing, so time to sell. I just dont have the time or desire I once did have a pure ski boat.
Issues:
Fuel tank not connected, unable to start engine currently. No fuel sender in the tank (you will need to get a fuel sender). No battery.
Front windshield needs replacing. I have an OEM replacement that the original owner purchased when they were still available, just needs installing. I was waiting till other stuff was done first.
Small area of below waterline gel coat damage. see photo. There is also a slight fade to bow area. This will buff out completely, just wanted to point it out in case it isnt clear in the photos.
Trailer is structuarlly sound but needs to be sandblasted and painted. Also brakes need to be rebuilt. The fiberglass fenders look rough as well. I planned to repair and install new grip tape and call it done. I pulled it from Lake onalaska (Near houston) to Dallas in the current condition with no issues. The previous owner contacted mastercraft to get another trailer tag (located on the trailer tonge) with the intention of repainting. He never got around to doing but he gave me the letter and new tag from Mastercraft to apply after painting is complete. Tag registration is current until next June I believe
No Perfect pass
I would classify the interior as good. In fact its way better than the interior of my 2000 Prostar. There is one small tear near the ski locker, looks like a ski fin may have caused it (see photo).
I dont have the original cover. I have a store bought generic cover on it now. I just moved it out of my garage and covered it. Otherwise it has always been stored inside. You will want to get a nicer cover to match. I do have the bimini top and is in excellent condition.
Overall this is technically a project boat since it will not be running for the buyer to test drive, but should take very little work and money to get back into action. The only parts that need replacing at first will be the fuel sender and a battery. I had planned to replace belts and hoses as I wanted everything to be fresh and reliable. This will be a good option for someone to get into a low hour 94 for cheap. I really wanted to ski behind this boat, but I dont ski anymore. I hope someone from teamtalk will buy it so I can see her in action one day. Let me know if you have any questions, or would like any other pictures of any areas I havent covered. Im located in Mckinney, TX. Price: $5,000 Contact Darrell at 9 seven 2 8 three 8 8039 for more info. Thanks

Name:  IMG_9633.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  142.7 KB

Name:  IMG_9639.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  146.1 KB

Name:  20180713_171839.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  70.7 KB

Last edited by Seminole96; Yesterday at 07:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
TT Newbie

more pics

Name:  IMG_9648.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  114.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9656.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  122.0 KB

Name:  IMG_9659.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  132.4 KB
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
TT Newbie

Name:  IMG_9669 (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  149.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9691.jpg
Size:  152.0 KB

Name:  IMG_9625.jpg
Size:  109.2 KB
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
TT Newbie

Name:  IMG_9620.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  122.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9594.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  150.5 KB

Name:  IMG_9631.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  58.9 KB
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 91 prostar
Wish this was closer to me. Could use this boat.